The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
 
It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:28 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 am
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Hi im new here so hello to all!

would appritiat any help to avaluate my b13050.1 breitling

face is golden and could not find another...

has Rouleaux bracelet with 18k gold

believe it to be early or gt chronomat but can't define

40mm case
https://ibb.co/JkyXGDp
https://ibb.co/s93Jmsz
https://ibb.co/jHNdXZg
https://ibb.co/0DFQBVL

and, thats about it

thanks in advance


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:41 pm 
Offline
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 653
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 132 posts
Natibitt wrote:
would appritiat any help to avaluate my b13050.1 breitling


https://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_details/Chronomat_69.html


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:41 am 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 am
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
this wasnt helpful sry...

And im traying to get an appraise for the watch

cant find one to excet ref that is or was sold


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:03 pm 
Offline
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 653
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 132 posts
Natibitt wrote:
this wasnt helpful sry...

And im traying to get an appraise for the watch

cant find one to excet ref that is or was sold
This one was sold in the last 60 days.

Image

This price falls in the range quoted by Chrono24. You can adjust up or down based on the condition and inclusions of your watch.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 am
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Well I guess that helps to put an estimate
If any other opinions or more knowledge about
My specific watch comes I'll be glad to hear .
Ant thanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:24 pm 
Offline
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 653
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 132 posts
Natibitt wrote:
Well I guess that helps to put an estimate
If any other opinions or more knowledge about
My specific watch comes I'll be glad to hear .
Ant thanks
That's probably the best you are going to get. Value appraisal is not exact, except where the watch is new, so has an exact replacement price. 10, 20 and 30 years later you need to find a range of sales of exact and similar watches in a secondhand market and adjust for condition and provenance.

Good luck.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:12 am 
Offline
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am
Posts: 12646
Likes: 115 posts
Liked in: 421 posts
Location: UK
arcadelt wrote:
Natibitt wrote:
Well I guess that helps to put an estimate
If any other opinions or more knowledge about
My specific watch comes I'll be glad to hear .
Ant thanks
That's probably the best you are going to get. Value appraisal is not exact, except where the watch is new, so has an exact replacement price. 10, 20 and 30 years later you need to find a range of sales of exact and similar watches in a secondhand market and adjust for condition and provenance.

Good luck.

Agreed. A lot of people (myself included) aren't keen on giving estimates as (as Arcadelt says) it's not an exact science, and people have been known to moan when their watch doesn't reach the value that was estimated. All too much hassle.

Therefore, the usual advice is to check the likes of Chrono24, this and other sales forums, and sold prices (as opposed to selling prices) on eBay. Sold prices tell you what people are actually paying as opposed to what sellers may be asking for.

_________________
Driver8

Site Moderator
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group