Breitling Watch Repair and Servicing
Repair and Servicing
BreitlingSource has partnered with Govberg's Watch Repair Division, a respected Authorized Breitling Dealer located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the USA. As one of the leading sources for Breitlling information and fellowship, we felt it was our responsibility to guide our viewers and users to a trusted watch service and repair company. Govberg doesn't only repair Breitling Watches, but many other brands as well.
Please fill out the form below and submit it and a service professional from Govberg will contact you with a quote. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions from Goverg Watch Repair.
Breitling Watch Repair Request/Quote Form
What Will My Repair Cost?
- Average Price of a Repair is $200 USD
- Battery Replacements Start at $60 USD
- Crystal Replacements Start at $60 USD
- Average Crystal Replacement is $70 USD
- Full Overhaul starts at $150 USD
- Average Overhaul price is $300 USD
- Overhauls Range from $150-650 USD
- Lower end watch overhauls are usually $150-250 USD
- High end watches can be anywhere between $250-700 USD
- Polishing is included free of charge with any overhaul repair
- Stem replacements will require an overhaul
- Any time a watch has not been cared for for a long time (10+ years), it will usually need a complete restoration. These can become expensive because the watch usually needs an overhaul, new stem and crown, new crystal, and often other parts need to be replaced so it adds up quickly.
- Dial restorations are typically expensive. They usually range from $200-600 USD.
- Vintage timepieces can be expensive to repair if the parts for the watch are no longer available. We are able to fabricate parts in-house for many of these vintage pieces, however, this can be time and labor intensive.
Repairs Not Worth Sending In
- Any repair where the watch’s purchase price is lower than the estimated repair cost
- Timex, Citizens, Fossils etc. - While we can repair these watches, most of the time these are declined because the repair will cost more than the watch.
Other Useful Information About Govberg Watch Repair
- All repairs are accompanied by a 1 Year Govberg Warranty
- Customers we usually have an estimate within 7-10 days after we receive the watch (Many Service Centers Take 2+ Weeks)
- Once a repair is accepted our average turn around time is 4 weeks
- Crystals and battery replacements are typically quick and take only 2 weeks
- Overhauls are typically longer averaging 5 weeks
- Turn around time can be longer than expected due to back orders on parts which is out of our control
- Estimates and return shipping are free of charge
- If a customer declines an estimate it will be shipped back free of charge
- We sell straps for over 50 watch brands
- We are able to purchase straps from any of the 50 high end brands we are an authorized dealer for. This includes but not limited to Rolex, IWC, Omega, Jaeger, GP, AP