Welcome to the Breitling Source
Complete Breitling Resource
I started this Breitling information site because I noticed a lack of information on Breitling watches on the internet. There was always something I could not find, or had to spend a ridiculous amount of time to find it. Information on calibers/movements, bracelets, casebacks, and model productions years among other things were always so difficult to find!
March 26th, 2014 - Added the new models that will be shown at Baselworld 2014: Chronomat 41 Airborne, Chronomat 44 Airborne, Navitimer 01 46mm, Navitimer GMT, and the Breitling for Bentley GMT Lightbody.
This site does focus mainly on more recent models, concentrating primarily on Breitlings from the 80's and newer, but we have a great growing Breitling Vintage Forum. There are lots of extremely informative sites and forums out there which have even more information on Breitling watches, but I am trying to create a complete model list with gallery and specifications among other things. This site is also intended as a way for potential internet users to spot fakes and replicas on the internet and in real life.
BREITLING BLOG NEWS
- Watch Brand Advertising Spends in 2013
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot Altimeter
- DaLuca Straps Does Wallets Too!
- Doxa 5000T Automatic Diver Video Review
- Panerai PAM288 Radiomir Chronograph Review
- Girard-Perregaux Sea Hawk II Stainless Steel Video Review
- Breitling launches the official watch of weightless flights
- Peter Gunny Straps and Arnold Schwarzenegger
Feel free to email me with any information that may be incorrect, or additional information of pictures that you may wish to provide so that we can have the most complete Breitling resource on the internet!