Welcome to the Breitling Source
Complete Breitling Resource
I started this Breitling information site because I noticed a lack of information on Breitling watches on the internet. There was always something I could not find, or had to spend a ridiculous amount of time to find it. Information on calibers/movements, bracelets, casebacks, and model productions years among other things were always so difficult to find!
January 2nd, 2015 - Fairly major and long due update of the Bracelet and Straps Section. I have updated almost all the bracelets to be more accurate, and also included the instructions/diagram page from Breitling Manuals to show them in more detail.
This site does focus mainly on more recent models, concentrating primarily on Breitlings from the 80's and newer, but we have a great growing Breitling Vintage Forum. There are lots of extremely informative sites and forums out there which have even more information on Breitling watches, but I am trying to create a complete model list with gallery and specifications among other things. This site is also intended as a way for potential internet users to spot fakes and replicas on the internet and in real life.
BREITLING BLOG NEWS
- Super Factories: Breitling Video
- Aerospace Evo Night Mission Black Titanium Watch
- Breitling SuperOcean M2000 Blacksteel Limited Edition
- The Breitling Jet Team sets off to conquer America
- Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44
- John Travolta and the North American X-15
- Raven Vintage No-Date 40mm Automatic Video Review
- Breitling for Bentley GMT Light Body B04
Feel free to email me with any information that may be incorrect, or additional information of pictures that you may wish to provide so that we can have the most complete Breitling resource on the internet!