The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Up For Sale is Breitling for Bentley Motors Special Edition (48.7mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Black Calfskin Leather
Reference Number: A25362
Condition: Perfect. No scratches on the case, the only thing to mention is the little spot on sapphire located on the edge near 8 and 9 (for very big detailist only), leather shows only little wear (no need for replacement). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2004 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, COSC Atestation, Instructions Booklets, Slide Rule and other booklets
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Accuracy)

My Price SOLD Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

Email: jakublwatches@gmail.com
I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer (42mm)
Reference Number: A23322
Condition: NEW Unworn ''tresor watch'' still with sticker on the caseback. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2011 in Croatia (EU) from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, COSC Atestation, Instructions Booklet and Slide Rule

My Price SOLD Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:29 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (44mm)
18K Gold & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18K Gold & Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: C13356
Condition: Excellent. The watch has been polished in service center and has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet, the bezel is also perfect. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2009 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, Instructions Booklets and COSC Atestation
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center

Retail Price: 10.510USD (Discontinued Model)

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:28 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat GMT Automatic (47mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: AB0410
Condition: Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, the sapphire is also perfect. Please See Photos
The watch has been completely serviced by the watchmaker in 2019
Purchased in 2013 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty, Warranty Booklet, Instructions Booklet and COSC Atestation

List Price: 10.020USD / 8.620EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat 44
18K Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18K Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: IB0110
Condition: Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, the sapphire is also perfect. Please See Photos
The watch has been Completely Serviced in 2019 in Breitling Service and is now under 1-year After-Service Guarantee
Purchased in 2014 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Box and Papers Including Digital Warranty, Warranty Booklet, Instructions Booklet and COSC Atestation and Invoice (Receipt) from Breitling Service

List Price: 12.050USD

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Montbrillant Datora (43mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Brown Alligator Leather
Reference Number: A21330
Condition: Like NEW. No scratches on the case, only few micro-scratches on the caseback, the sapphire is clear, the leather strap is Brand NEW. Please See Photos
The watch has been Completely Resealed (sealing gaskets, new crown replaced) and tested in Service
Purchased in 2009 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Box and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Atestation, Instructions Booklets, Slide Rule/Instructions, Date Corrector and Invoice (receipt) from Service
+ I will add Timing Machine Results from Service Center (Excellent High Amplitude)

List Price was around 5.800EUR (discontinued model)

Last edited by jakubL on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:22 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46 ''Bronze Dial''
Reference Number: A17320
Condition: NEW Unworn with stickers. The only detail to mention is the inner box holder which is not in best shape (common thing for these holders). Please See Photos
Purchase Year is estimated to be around 2014
The Watch Comes With Box and Papers Including COSC Atestation, Instructions Booklets and Breitling Tag. The warranty booklet is missing.

List Price: 4.200USD / 3.940EUR (Discontinued Model)

Last edited by jakubL on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:30 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Old Navitimer II (41.5mm)
Reference Number: A13322
Condition: Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2000 in Italy from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Box Papers Including International Warranty, COSC Certificate, Instructions Booklet, Slide Rule and other booklets. The only missing is outer paper cover box

Last edited by jakubL on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:32 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer 01 Limited Edition of 200 Pieces Worldwide (46mm)
18K Red Gold Case fitted on the Black Alligator Leather
Reference Number: RB0127
Condition: Excellent almost Like NEW. No scratches on the case, the alligator is perfect too (minimum wear only), the sapphire is perfect. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2015 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under 5-Year Manufacture Warranty Until 2020
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital International Warranty, Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate, Instructions Booklet, Slide Rule/Instructions and Limited Edition Certificate

Retail Price: 27.520USD / 21.500EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:57 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Transocean Day & Date ''Aurora Blue'' Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces (43mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Blue Crocodile Leather
Reference Number: A453109T
Condition: NEW Unworn with stickers on the sides of the case. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2015 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital International Warranty, Warranty Booklet, Limited Edition Certificate, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklet

Retail Price: 5.900USD / 5.290EUR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:58 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi all
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat 44 Airborne Automatic
Reference Number: AB01154G
Condition: Unworn condition. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2017 in Austria from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under 5-Year Manufacture Warranty Until 2022
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital International Warranty, Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklet
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center

Retail Price: 9.060USD

Last edited by jakubL on Mon May 11, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:58 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Montbrillant Olympus (42mm)
Reference Number: A19350
Condition: Excellent almost Like NEW. No scratches, the leather strap is brand NEW. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Box and Papers Including International Warranty, COSC Certificate, Slide Rule, Instructions Booklets and other Booklets, the date pusher is not from Breitling (I add from other brand)
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Accuracy!)

Last edited by jakubL on Thu May 14, 2020 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean II Automatic (44mm)
Reference Number: A17392
Condition: Excellent. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, only few micro-marks on the bezel insert (nothing significant). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2016 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital International Warranty, Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklet
+ I will add Timing Machine Test Result from Service Center

Retail Price: 4.200USD / 3.890EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46 Chronograph
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel ''Mesh'' Bracelet
Reference Number: A13320
Condition: Very Good. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, only some marks on the bezel insert and AR coating has some swirls from wear (common thing). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2010 in Ukraine from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Booklets and COSC Atestation
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center (Excellent Amplitude!)

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:32 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (44mm)
18K Gold & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18K Gold & Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: C13356
Condition: Perfect. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet, it has only few faint surface scratches on the sapphire and 1 little dint located on the sapphire at position near hour sub-dial close to number 9 at sub-dial (mentioned for big detailists). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The watch has been Completely Serviced Now in 2019 (invoice from Breitling Service) which cost approx. 700EUR
The watch is Now Under 1-Year After-Service Breitling Guarantee Until 8/2020
The watch comes with Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, Instructions Booklets, COSC Atestation and Invoice from Service, only missing inner Holder Case
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Breitling Service (Excellent Amplitude and Accuracy!)

Retail Price: 10.510USD

Last edited by jakubL on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next