It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:26 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Attachment:
IMG_20181118_095713.jpg
For sale is my vintage Wakmann (Breitling) Triple Calendar Chronograph with a reverse panda dial. Sale is for watch head only. No band included.

The watch has a 37.5mm Dial but wears almost like a 40mm watch due to the thin bezel and the white periphery of the dial, stainless steel case (no chrome plating as is the case with some of these). The case does show signs of wear. The watch functions flawlessly (including all the complications) and holds power reserve as it should. Although, service history is unknown.

The dial is the highlight of this piece, untouched and in great condition for its age. The hands and plots have aged to a pumpkin hue. The bit of rust you see in the pictures is from the inner bezel, the dial has no corrosion or discoloration at all.

Case Size: 37.5mm
Face Color: Black reverse panda
Movement: Mechanical (Hand Winding) Valjoux Cal.723 17J
Features: Triple Calendar, Chronograph
Caseback: Solid Stainless Steel
Band Material: No band included

Looking for $1,925 or Best "reasonable" offer. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Payment via bank wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F. If buyer wants to use PayPal G&S they should have strong references and be willing to pay 3.0% fee. If you ask me what my best or bottom price is, I will ignore your message. My best price is the highest I can get. More pictures can be provided upon request, just ask!

I am new to this forum but have several references on the Rolex Forum under the same username (watchuneedthemost). More references can be provided upon request.

I can be reached on 312-620-2551 or watchufreak@yahoo.com. Face to face deal possible and preferred in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks for looking!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by watchuneedthemost on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:31 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

For sale is my vintage Heuer Carrera 7753D with a two register white dial. Watch comes on Heuer like rally strap and original Heuer tang buckle.

This is a 7753D reference from 1960's. 35.5mm dial which wears more like a 37-38mm due to the white color of the dial and thin bezel. Everything works great functionally. Original dial and hands with matching lume. Unfortunately, a few of the lume dots have not survived its 50-year lifetime. The dial is in great condition, without fading even on the outermost scales. I had taken this one into my watchmaker about 2 months ago and was told that it does not need a service at this time. The faint markings you see on the face of the watch are either dust or on the plexi-glass, and not on the dial. The crown and fat neck pushers are original to the watch. These components are the ones that get replaced the most on vintage Heuer's. The case is in very good, the lugs are thick and even. The watch appears to be unpolished.

Maker: Heuer
Model: Carrera
Reference: 7753D
Year: 1960's
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 35.5mm diameter; 12mm thickness
Sapphire Crystal: No
Lume: Yes, tritium
Caliber: Manual wound chronograph movement Valjoux 7730
Bracelet/Strap: Black Leather Racing Strap with original Heuer tang buckle
Lug Width: 18mm
Box/Papers: No

Looking for $6,199 or Best "reasonable" offer. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Payment via bank wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F. If buyer wishes to use PayPal G&S, they should have strong references and be willing to pay the 3.0% fee. If you ask me what my best or bottom price is, I will ignore your message. My best price is the highest I can get. More pictures can be provided upon request, just ask!

I am a new member on this forum but have many references on the Rolex Forum under the same username (watchuneedthemost). More references can be provided upon request.

I can be reached on 312-620-2551 or watchufreak@yahoo.com. Face to face deal possible and preferred in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks for looking!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:38 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

For sale is my vintage Rolex Oysterdate ref. 6494 with two dials. Sale is for watch with two dials. No band/bracelet included.

This was my first ever Rolex purchase (and also the only Rolex I could afford at the time). It originally came with a cream color dial with gilt markers. I always wanted one of these on an explorer dial so I sourced one, however, it was a refinished one (and the only one I could find at the time) but is original Rolex. Both dials are included in the sale (and pictured). The caliber 1210 movement is running strong with 40+ hours of power reserve. The watch retains its original roulette date wheel with the original open 6 and 9's. Its a beautiful and reliable time piece that I have enjoyed very much but just don't wear any longer. The case is in very good condition although it has been polished in the past. Serial number on case is still partially visible when viewed under a loupe (see pictures).

Maker: Rolex
Model: Oysterdate
Reference: 6494
Year: 1956
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 34mm diameter
Sapphire Crystal: No
Movement: Manual wound 1210 caliber
Bracelet/Strap: None. Head only sale.
Lug Width: 19mm
Box/Papers: No

Looking for SOLD!!. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Payment via bank wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F. If buyer wants to use PayPal G&S they should have strong references and be willing to pay the 3.0% fee. My best price is the highest I can get. More pictures can be provided upon request, just ask!

I am new to this forum but have several references on the Rolex Forum under the same username (watchuneedthemost). More references can be provided upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by watchuneedthemost on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:11 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

REDUCED PRICE. NEED THIS ONE GONE!! Make me an offer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

UP UP UP!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

UP UP UP!! Make me an offer!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:50 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 519 posts
Threads merged as per rule 7. See - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=530

Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

BIG PRICE REDUCTION! $1,500 SHIPPED CONUS!!
watchuneedthemost wrote:
REDUCED PRICE. NEED THIS ONE GONE!! Make me an offer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:01 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

UP UP UP!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Attachment:
IMG_20181209_105303.jpg
For sale is my MINT Tudor Pelagos 25600TN. The watch has an in-house movement and comes as a complete set with AD stamped warranty card and time remaining on warranty! Please read the full description below.

I bought this from the original owner who told me that he has never worn the watch once he purchased it. I typically don't believe these kind of statements from sellers but I cannot find any signs of wear on this one. Nothing on the clasp or anything to indicate that he tried to change straps (in fact the rubber straps are unused). This being a titanium case and bracelet, it scratches pretty easily. If it came with stickers on, I would rate it as LNIB but since it does not I can comfortably rate this MINT. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Case Size: 42 mm
Face Color: Black
Reference: 25600TN
Movement: Tudor In-House
Band Material: Titanium
Condition: MINT

Looking for SOLD!! or Best "reasonable" offer plus shipping within CONUS. If you ask me what my best or bottom price is, I will ignore your message. My best price is the highest I can get. Payment via wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F. If buyer wants to use PayPal G&S then they should have strong references and be willing to pay the 3% fee.

I can be reached on 312-620-2551 or watchufreak@yahoo.com. Face to face deal possible and preferred in the Chicagoland area. References available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by watchuneedthemost on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:17 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

UP UP UP!!! All Reasonable Offers Considered!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:06 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

UP UP UP!! For the Wakmann & Heuer Carrera! No reasonable offer refused!!