Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:20 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 16 posts
Hello,

I received this email from Breitling France tonight, do you have some more news?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
NEW WATCH - BREITLING - CHRONOSPACE BREITLING JET TEAM LIMITED EDITION
Breitling offers a limited edition of its Chronospace instrument for pilot dedicated to the Breitling Jet Team, the world’s only civilian flight team performing on jets. An exceptional chronograph for an exceptional unit.
Having been treated to a whole new look in 2010, the Breitling Jet Team continues to distinguish itself by its breathtaking aerobatics shows performed at speeds of almost 700 km/h. In tribute to its stunning feats, Breitling has created a 1,000-piece limited edition of the Chronospace, the latest of its instruments for professionals. This model is distinguished by the silvery dial adorned with the new team logo and with a plane representing one of the seven L-39 Albatros jets composing it. Based on cutting-edge electronics, the Chronospace offers a full range of functions that are useful to elite pilots such as those of the Breitling Jet Team – including 1/100th of a second chronograph with split times, alarm, countdown, dual timezone display with independent alarm, and Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). It is powered by a Breitling SuperQuartzTM movement that is ten times more accurate than an ordinary quartz caliber. The LCD screens are equipped with a backlighting system guaranteeing optimal read-off by day or night. The double caseback amplifies sound signals up to a level of 90 decibels. The circular slide rule serving to handle all calculations relating to airborne navigation is activated by rotating the star-shaped bezel – an original and extremely ergonomic design. The satin-brushed woven steel Aero Classic bracelet accentuates the original character of this sturdy, efficient and accurate wrist instrument.

Movement: Breitling Caliber 78, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC, SuperQuartzTM (thermocompensated quartz), analog and LCD 12/24-hour backlit display (NVG compatible). 1/100th of a second chronograph with split times, alarm, countdown, dual timezone display with independent alarm, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), perpetual calendar, battery end-of-life indicator. Case: steel. Resistance to 5 bars. Bidirectional rotating pinion bezel (slide rule). Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides. Screw-lock caseback with resonance chamber. Diameter: 48 mm. Dials: Stratus Silver.
Bracelet: Woven steel Aero Classic.

Original Text in French:
Breitling propose une série limitée de son nouvel instrument pour pilotes Chronospace dédiée au Breitling Jet Team, la seule patrouille civile au monde volant sur jets. Un chronographe d'exception, pour une unité d'exception.

Entièrement relooké en 2010, le Breitling Jet Team s'illustre par ses shows acrobatiques époustouflants, à des vitesses de près de 700 km/h. Pour rendre hommage à ses exploits, Breitling a créé une édition limitée à 1000 exemplaires du modèle Chronospace, le dernier-né de ses instruments pour professionnels. Signe de reconnaissance: le cadran argenté s'orne du nouveau logo de la patrouille et d'un avion figurant l'un des sept jets L-39 Albatros qui la composent. Basé sur une électronique de pointe, le Chronospace offre toutes les fonctions utiles aux pilotes d'élite comme ceux du Breitling Jet Team – dont un chronographe au 1/100 de seconde avec temps intermédiaires, une alarme-réveil, un compte à rebours, un second fuseau horaire avec alarme-réveil indépendante et l'heure universelle UTC. Il est propulsé par un mouvement Breitling SuperQuartzTM certifié chronomètre, dix fois plus précis que le quartz ordinaire. Les écrans LCD sont dotés d'un système de rétro-éclairage garantissant une lecture optimale de jour comme de nuit. Le double fond du boîtier amplifie les signaux sonores jusqu'à un niveau de 90 décibels. La règle à calcul circulaire permettant toutes les opérations liées à la navigation aérienne s'actionne par rotation de la lunette en étoile – un design original et très ergonomique. Le bracelet Aero Classic en acier tressé satiné renforce le caractère inédit de cet instrument de poignet robuste, efficace et précis.

Regards,

Challenger_fr :lingsrock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Yeah the e-mails have been coming out for the last day or so. It's just the regular chronospace with a logo dial.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 3 posts
Mine is on the way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 10 posts
i just got mine.
A W E S O M E !!!!!
it is one of the best breitlings i have (and i have too many)
it reads easily (large size).
jet team logo and l-39 profile looks beautiful.
it is a must, expensive though

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 3 posts
straycat2269 wrote:
i just got mine.
A W E S O M E !!!!!
it is one of the best breitlings i have (and i have too many)
it reads easily (large size).
jet team logo and l-39 profile looks beautiful.
it is a must, expensive though

i havent been able to lock down a price., same list as the regular one?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 16 posts
Hello,

I only got the "French Prices" in Euro.
It costs 4400 euros...
Near the same price as the regular one model.

Regards,

Challenger_fr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 10 posts
it cost me usd5200 in tourneau miami
hope it helps

br
Mhttp://breitlingsource.com/phpBB2/post ... 3&t=22525#

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hey guys,

I have number 1000/1000 of the Breitling Chronospace limited Edition and I would like to sell it.
I never worn this watch, I got it as a present last year.

Maybe somebody of you is interested in it?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
austrian wrote:
Hey guys,

I have number 1000/1000 of the Breitling Chronospace limited Edition and I would like to sell it.
I never worn this watch, I got it as a present last year.

Maybe somebody of you is interested in it?!

We have a sales section that you are welcome to list the watch in - the guidelines for sales threads are at the top of the section - viewforum.php?f=3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
I bought this model for my first Breitling

absolutely love it and wear it everyday

and it earns it's keep, it is extremely useful while flying