The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:37 am 
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Liked in: 1 post
Beware of this buyer Dino Goold. He ordered a Breitling strap from me - and then refused to pay - when I requested payment he promised he would pay and was just waiting for pay day. Still no payment came so I sent him a payment reminder and this is the response I got from him: (see below) BTW This was his first notification to me that he didn't intend to buy the strap from me.

Dino Goold Wrote:"Thats not proffessional as a store, you "pop" some feedback on to breitling source and I may have to pop my dad onto the forum who is a senior officer for Staffordshire police ? That wouldnt be fun, I have changed my watch, I have sent an appologie, please take this as an appologie and leave it"

Aziza@
Banks Lyon Jewellers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Some people!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
bankslyon wrote:
Beware of this buyer Dino Goold. He ordered a Breitling strap from me - and then refused to pay - when I requested payment he promised he would pay and was just waiting for pay day. Still no payment came so I sent him a payment reminder and this is the response I got from him: (see below) BTW This was his first notification to me that he didn't intend to buy the strap from me.

Dino Goold Wrote:"Thats not proffessional as a store, you "pop" some feedback on to breitling source and I may have to pop my dad onto the forum who is a senior officer for Staffordshire police ? That wouldnt be fun, I have changed my watch, I have sent an appologie, please take this as an appologie and leave it"

Aziza@
Banks Lyon Jewellers

Funny Azziza, how unprofessional you can be at times, I may have said I'm sending the checkque in the post, I had full intention of doing so, but then traded my Chrono Colt II for the Airwolf, you have no right to post this on here. Have it removed or I will seriously write to banks lyon and my dad may have to show up to see you face to face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 3 posts
Dino wrote:
bankslyon wrote:

Aziza@
Banks Lyon Jewellers

Funny Azziza, how unprofessional you can be at times, I may have said I'm sending the checkque in the post, I had full intention of doing so, but then traded my Chrono Colt II for the Airwolf, you have no right to post this on here. Have it removed or I will seriously write to banks lyon and my dad may have to show up to see you face to face.

ASK YOUR DADDY IF THREATENING PEOPLE ON A PUBLIC FORUM IS A GOOD IDEA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Dino: your best bet would have probably been to just admit to a change of heart or even buyers remorse. yeah it inconvenienced the seller, but he is not accusing you of scamming, so most likely it would have been looked over by future sales partners.

As it is now, the jumping off point was the threatening on your end. Hard to look past that

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
All,

A few points.

1) This is a feedback forum, reporting a thread because it provides feedback that you don't agree with will not result in its removal.

2) Enough lawyers have commented on here before that threats in internet forums can result in legal problems so think carefully before posting.

3) Editorial comments by people with no knowledge of the transaction will not assist.

I don't want to have to delete posts and / or lock this thread but let's be mindful in our posts please.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm 
All Roads lead to Breitling

Liked in: 33 posts
Damn it Roff!!! I really had a good "Daddy" one. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 pm 
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Dino

I don't react well to threatening behaviour. Your last message to me was threatening and that is why i have popped my feedback on to this section

You know where our store is located and you are free to send us a letter if you so wish or pop in. I am there monday to Friday between 9:30 - 5 pm.

Aziza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

sharkman wrote:
Damn it Roff!!! I really had a good "Daddy" one. :)

Pitty we will be missing this one :? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

It was not meant as a threat, I don't like to take threats or don't like to give them to people. My father is a senior officer for Staffordshire police and he does want this subject dropping. I am unable to buy the strap. I have sent my appologies, I do want to purchase from you in the future so I don't want a bad relationship with you to be made. I had full intention of buying the strap, however things did not quite go the way I had planned, I walked past my AD one day and saw they had the Airwolf in stock at a very good price of £2,000,00 discounted from £3,110,00 I couldnt let this watch sell to anybody but me I later that week bought the airwolf. This may not be a valid reason not to buy the strap of you which I send my appologies for.

Sorry,
Dino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Now there's a pleasant turnaround.

I don't know the details of this issue, but for what it's worth, being polite and sincere with your apologies is a far better way of trying to back out of a verbal contract.

rfishbobs likes this post.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

The thing is, I do actually like Azziza at Banks Lyon, she was really helpful and polite, I don't want an issue between us over one thing. I did do the wrong thing I cannot stress enough how much I was going to buy the strap, It was a last minute turn around which i'm deeply sorry for...

Regards,
Dino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 am 
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

HI Dino

Majority of the people that meet me like me :) I always think you get what you put out there, If you treat people nicely then thats what you get in return.

I accept your apology and lets make amends.

Warmest regards

Aziza
Banks Lyon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm 
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!
Wild Ling, You Make my Heart Sing!

:cheer:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm 

Liked in: 33 posts
Glad this worked out fellas, but this is turning into a chic movie or something. I feel like I need to rent "Fried Green Tomatoes," cue up some Natalie Merchant, and get the Kleenex out. :boohoo: