All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Montblanc anyone?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 78 posts
RJRJRJ wrote:
Chronomat01LE wrote:
Agree with all above. Most likely will not pull the trigger as they are too big for my wrists and also too thick as a dress watch. And also I am still reluctant of going for fashion house watches when there are still so many other choices out there. But I must say that this is the first time I am impressed with the design of a fashion house pieces.

Would you consider Cartier among the fashion houses? I would have a couple of years ago, but many of their newer pieces are absolutely amazing, while still keeping with their classic Cartier design.

Yes Cartier...how can I forget....I place Cartier in the same Category as Piaget, another brand that I respect and like a lot. Although they also expertise in jewellery making, they have made a name for themselves in the horology field. Nobody does roman numerals better than Cartier IMHO. Will definitely consider these 2 in my future collections.

Here's an impressive video clip http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLA7xtP549o on Montblanc, especially the piece should towards the end(Metamorphosis). Absolutely impressive and I really hope their efforts will be realized in future. I also feel Breitling should learn from from these guys where advertising is concerned. They should focus more on the technical excellence of their pieces instead of spending a large number of time in their video clips over emphasizing on aviation and their relation to it.