It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: One of a kind kitting...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 335 posts
The blue and the grey...

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery "Flow" or... 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

alex** likes this post.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 168 posts
Fantastic Ron,

As you say, unique.

D

alex** likes this post.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:48 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Damnfoolman wrote:
Fantastic Ron,
As you say, unique.
D
Hi, Davey. Thanks! Hope all is well with you and the family and you're having a safe and happy holiday season. :)
I've been out of pocket lately with ticker issues but home now and doing ok waiting for Santa Claus to arrive... :roll:

That pic is from the archives and the watch now belongs to my significant other. It has been worn maybe five times at most in the last three and a half years so we're thinking of flipping it so someone else can enjoy wearing it. :? I always loved it but without wrist time it has become a winder queen. Oh, well...

Take care and talk soon. :)
Kind Regards,
Ron

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery "Flow" or... 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:52 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 168 posts
Oh Ron,

That's not good to hear, you being unwell. You've worked hard your whole life, you need to stick around a while and enjoy retirement!

I had a little cancer scare and that was bad enough. I decided to retire early. Although it seems once you are retired, people find stuff for you to do....

Keep well matey. You have a lot of golf left in you. And I doubt you are as bad as me, but the walks will be good for you. Don't be hitting it straight the whole time, do a bit of zig-zagging. Adds another mile too the round. Oh and 20 shots on the scorecard.....

I'm looking forward too a week in Turkey in March where we'll play 5 rounds at some of the nicest courses. We will stay at our favourite hotel Maxx Royal in Belek. The hotel has the Colin Montgomerie course where the Turkish Open was held a few years ago. It's very very good.

https://www.maxxroyal.com/en/Belek-Golf-Resort

It'll be our 4th visit there, and hopefully not the last.

You take care now ok?

Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:56 am 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Liked in: 22 posts
Damnfoolman wrote:
Oh Ron,

That's not good to hear, you being unwell. You've worked hard your whole life, you need to stick around a while and enjoy retirement!

I had a little cancer scare and that was bad enough. I decided to retire early. Although it seems once you are retired, people find stuff for you to do....

Keep well matey. You have a lot of golf left in you. And I doubt you are as bad as me, but the walks will be good for you. Don't be hitting it straight the whole time, do a bit of zig-zagging. Adds another mile too the round. Oh and 20 shots on the scorecard.....

I'm looking forward too a week in Turkey in March where we'll play 5 rounds at some of the nicest courses. We will stay at our favourite hotel Maxx Royal in Belek. The hotel has the Colin Montgomerie course where the Turkish Open was held a few years ago. It's very very good.

https://www.maxxroyal.com/en/Belek-Golf-Resort

It'll be our 4th visit there, and hopefully not the last.

You take care now ok?

Davey

sorry to hear that both of you had some health stuff, two f the best people i have met in the Breitling community here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:42 pm 
Breitling Maniac
Breitling Maniac

Hi, Davey and Alex! Thanks so much for your kind words. :) Home now and just taking it easy until some issues are resolved and I can get back on the course! Alex, I sent you a PM regarding other subject matter... :wink: Davey, I remember that scare for you sometime back. I am so happy to know you are retired and and enjoying a much less stressful life, expecially being able to enjoy your family AND play golf! I would love to play that nice course with you and drown a few Titleists while having great fun in spite of water and sand... Bette and I are talking about a trip to the Mother Country in the near future and I would love to get together for a round with you. In what part of the Kingdom do you reside? We may be able to plan the trip around a course location if convenient for you... :) Think about and let me know at your convenience.
Thanks again, guys. Talk soon.
Kind Regards,
Ron

And just to keep the post on subject... :)