All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hi,
I am selling my Breitling B1 Vulcan watch - please see gumtree or eBay:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/brei ... 1147496810

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breitling-B-1 ... 1976389376?

Happy to answer any questions - have copied the main description below:

For Sale - A very unique and special Breitling B-1 Avro Vulcan 50 Years Limited Edition Watch (only 50 released, this watch is number 37) with all the original paperwork and box. I have also included proof from Breitling the watch mechanism was upgraded in 2012 and service / battery change leaflets from Breitling. I have also included 3 black cartons and cleaning cloths from Breitling which was used to send the watch back from servicing and battery changes.

Further Details:
Model: Breitling B-1 ACIER A68362U3 <VULCAN>
Serial Number: 302711 37/50

The watch was purchased by me from new from Andrew Michaels Jewellers in Newark, United Kingdom on 16 April 2003. Servicing and battery changes were through an authorised Breitliing dealer who have details on file (Walker the Jeweller, Dundee, United Kingdom).

The watch has been used and worn regularly, especially when flying. It is therefore in used condition with scratches / swirls and wear on the case, strap and bezel - please see photos. The black paint used on the numbering on the bezel has also worn off in places. The hinge on the presentation Bakelite box is loose and the interior leather worn (see pictures). The mechanics and watch function all work as they should and the glass is is in good condition. All original paperwork is included and in excellent condition. Original packaging also included including 3 black storage cartons and cleaning cloth from Breitling when it went for servicing and battery changes.
I think the watch still looks great and in good condition for its age and use.
The watch has been serviced and had battery changes only by Breitling. The last battery change, replacement of gaskets, and testing was performed by Breitling in October 2015. Breitling upgraded the mechanism to Superquartz in 2012.

The watch will be sent by tracked postage or via collection, on receipt of cleared funds.

This is a great opportunity to own a piece of history, especially with the Avro Vulcan 558 makings its last flight in 2015 making this watch very collectable and sought after by enthusiasts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:02 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hi, still for sale?