The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:30 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
This is the rarely seen ladies version, about 30mm across the bezel. These two pusher quartz Navitimer's by Breitling are rarely seen working as their original movements were problematic and didn't age well. Breitling doesn't repair them any longer due to a lack of spare parts. This one also was dead when I found it but I was lucky enough to find a later donor movement which restores it about 90%. the original movement was an ESA Y2 900.231 which has a chronograph function. The replacement is a slightly newer ESA Y2 900.911 alarm movement. The replacement movement has the digital hr/min, sec/day, displays as the original movement but will only display 00:00 for the alarm function. The alarm will not work in this particular Breitling case. Everything else is functional including the analog hands and it keeps good time. So, if you don't really need the alarm function you're good to go. It's a lightly worn watch in great condition and mounted on an original Tropic dive strap. I would not assume it has any water repellency. Check out the pics and I'll be happy to answer any questions. I also have the Chronosport version of this watch (also made by Breitling) in the same condition. it's a pretty cool little watch and I think it might like a new female wrist to adorn or be happy in a collection. $750 delivered in the US. Hope everyone has a great New Year!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.