The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:56 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
For sale is my Breitling Aerospace Advantage E79362. This one was sort of a project watch for me since the original movement had died and replacement cost by Breitling didn't make a lot of sense. Having owned a number of Aerospace's over the years I knew I could use an earlier movement in the larger Advantage case so I purchased a new ETA 988.333, the only version available outside of Breitling, (will provide a copy of the receipt) and installed that. It works almost exactly like the original ETA movement except does not have a backlight and is not a superquartz. These two features that are nice to have but not necessary for most. It functions fine for an everyday watch and is super reliable. The condition is excellent and the watch still has great lume on both the hands and dial. I have it mounted on a new oem Breitling rubber strap. It can be easily restored back to original with an original movement. I've done two of these but keeping the other which has a black dial w/bracelet so this one is available. It does come with the original warranty book and owners manual and will ship in the Breitling box pictured. Looks exactly like a 100% original version with the display turned off. Only asking $1000 + shipping since it's modified so a great savings for someone. SOLD! Thanks for looking.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.