|The Breitling Watch Source Forums
|SOLD: Vintage Quartz
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||vintage [ Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:17 am ]|
|Post subject:||SOLD: Vintage Quartz|
Time to pass along my little quartz collection. Most of these pieces are really tough to find. They all have to go though so here's a description of what's available. Those that don't sell will be on Ebay but at a much higher price to cover their fee's and taxes. No extra links are available. Advertisements pictured are just for info and not included. Not much interested in sending overseas since shipping is slow right now. Thanks for looking.
1. Breitling Tabarly ref 80770, 35mm diameter, runs great, sized for about a 6" wrist. $750.
2. Breitling 12 Meter ref 81470, 35mm diameter, analog runs great digital has issues but running seconds seems ok, sized for about 7" wrist, crown doesn't screw down and probably needs a replacement. $600.
3. Chronosport Oceanus ref 6007, 35mm diameter, runs great, sized for about a 7" wrist. Really good looking piece made for Chronosport by Breitling. (Note: it does have a Breitling crystal in it.) $500.
4. Breitling Quartz ref 81420, runs fine, unusual watch and when are you going to see another, definitely a collectible, 26x32mm, will fit about a 7" wrist. $500.
5. Breitling Navitimer 2300 ref 80970. This was a presentation watch (engraved) and never worn and is basically nos. Movement was dead when I received it so sent it to Australia to have the movement redone. Works great. Here's the link for the modification: https://www.rawsar.com/esa-900.231.html Not cheap but worth it for a nos piece. $1200.
|Author:||vintage [ Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:14 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: SOLD: Vintage Quartz|
All SOLD and going to a new home. Thanks to BS and buyer!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group