The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
I had this for sale before the virus hit, but am ready to look for a new home for it again. It is an uncommon Breitling, and has a quartz movement. It has some minor scuffing on the bezel and back, Something that a service buffing should remove.

It has an issue and is priced accordingly and will need work. The time keeping unit at the 3:00 position DOES NOT WORK AND WOULD NEED A REPAIR. Before the pandemic stuck I moved across the border to Canada, knowing it would be safer here. Here I had limited resources to get it repaired in this small town. One watch repair person looked at it and scratched up the back. A second shop that works on Rolex said the could get the parts, but at this time he could only locate used parts up here. You might do better at a large repair shop in the US. Anyway it is priced very low to accommodate this problem and is sold AS IS, I normally offer return rights but this sale is final. I have only purchased and sold a few watches on the forums, but not this one although I've been a member for a few years, but have nearly 3000 100% feedback on ebay under fruitcop2.

I forgot, note that the inner case rotates in the outer case to be used as a sun compass.

Since I had the watch serviced two years ago the larger modular' battery has gone dead.

I will mail it free to Canada or the US. I use the Post Office which has never collected duty on my packages.

There are higher quality photos here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100474669 ... 9634769217

$550 USD net to me and I'll ship for free. You can contact me directly at fruitcop@frontier.com

Thanks for looking
Robert

Last edited by RMUSE on Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:30 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

bump

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:06 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

After some time away from the forums, I want to offer this again. Payment would need to be by wire or Interac. Since this is a very cheap item I could even take a check, if you don't mind the exrtended time for it to clear.