The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:54 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 8 posts
For sale, an OEM Breitling Professional II 20-18 Bracelet Deployment.

The pin that holds the fold-over lock in place, which also secures the deployment to the bracelet link that attaches to it, is missing and will need to be replaced. The pin is not like a screw used for the links but rather, once in place, is fixed and not removable. That pin simply broke and the deployment therefore became detached from the bracelet link.

In one of the photos I've place a red circle around the hole for the missing pin. The deployment is otherwise in very nice shape -- the odd light surface scratch easily polished out -- and closes solidly as it should.

If you're looking for a polished steel OEM replacement deployment, and you are able to install a pin, this is a great original replacement part. It is possible that a Breitling Service Center can install a pin, however you'd have to inquire. A new OEM Breitling deployment clasp will run you hundreds of dollars. If your local Breitling Service Center or local watchmaker can readily repair this, you've gotten yourself one very sweet deal.

There are no bracelet links included in this sale. Just the deployment. You'll need to use your bracelet's existing endlink to attach to the clasp at the time the new pin is installed.

Will fit the Breitling Professional ll bracelet that has the 20mm-18mm width (i.e. 20mm at the lug, 18mm at the clasp). As I understand, that would include the following bracelets: 131A, 136A, 811A and 812A. However, make sure that this is the right deployment for your bracelet as I will not accept a return.

Selling it "as is", real cheap for $70 USD shipped.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.