The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 408 posts
Up for sale is a Breitling Avenger II GMT Blacksteel on deployant. This is an extremely wearable watch even for smaller wrists as the case measures only 43mm and this might be the thinnest Breitling I’ve ever owned and I have owned many many Breitlings. The blacksteel goes really well with this watch as it fits the tough military theme of the avenger line. With the Breitling rubber straps, the deployant clasp is an absolute must due to the amazing micro adjustment which can obtain the perfect fit and be adjusted on the fly.

The watch is in overall good condition but there are a couple of flaws I want to point out. And blacksteel cannot be refinished so want to make it very clear. The last 2 pictures show the flaws. There is a pinhole size nick in the finish on the bottom of the case. Also one of the lugs has 2 nicks which indented the finish but did no break through the finish. These look wayyyyy bigger in the zoomed in pictures than they do in real life. In real life they are small, but I would rather over disclose than under disclose. I also see a couple small marks on the anit-reflective coating on the crystal. But again small and only under very specific lighting conditions and angles. I bought a new uncut strap which is currently mounted to the watch so the new owner has a brand new strap to cut to their specific wrist.

I am the 2nd owner of this watch which was originally purchased grey market so it is missing the electronic warranty card. All other boxes and paperwork are included as seen in the pictures.

Asking price is $2,300. Paypal is accepted from established members or those who can provide verifiable feedback. Anyone else just PM and we can figure out what’s best in regards to payment method. I have a ton of positive feedbacks that I can provide across various watch forums. Watch is located in central New Jersey currently so face to face is fine anywhere in this general region. Any other questions please just ask!

Last edited by natesen on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:52 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Bump

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:39 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

$2,200 reduced

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk