The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:19 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 2 posts
For your consideration is my 2017 Breitling Colt 44 Automatic with Volcano Dial. This Colt is an amazing time piece that bares the beautiful Volcano Black dial, and the Breitling III brushed steel bracelet. The subtle red on the end of the second hand sweeps gently across the Volcano dial in a way that captures your eye well. The Breitling III Steel bracelet is the newest version of the Breitling bracelets, and looks stunning with the slightly brushed bezel, and polished steel case.

This Colt 44 is the perfect daily wearer as you can wear it up with a suit, while the thin case will fit perfectly under the cough, or to wear with jeans and a t-shirt on a casual day out… or in #quarantine…

As always, I am aware that this is a big purchase, and would be happy to help in anyway to make you feel comfortable about your purchase, just feel free to reach out. I also can provide more pictures and videos upon request -

Condition:
8.5/10 Condition Crystal is in perfect condition, and all functions are working perfectly. Case has a very small nick near the 7 o’clock area of the non crown side, small desk dives on the clasp and bracelet that can be polished out prior to delivery if requested.

Watch Case Specs:
Case Size – 44
Material – Steel
Dial – Volcano Black
Unidrectional Bezel
Ref# A17388

Movement:
Calibre – Breitling 17
Self-winding Mechanical with date function.
Power Reserve – 38 hrs

Crystal:
Two sided glare-proof sapphire

Water Resistance:
200m

Functions:
Date, unidirectional bezel

Scope of Delivery:
Inner Breitling travel box, and outer Breitling box with Full links, digital warranty card, and all original docs, owners manual and certificate.
Shipping: Insured 2 day priority Fed Ex, signature required. (CONUS)

Seller:
Contact - jerrett.wilde@gmail.com, or facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jerrett.wilde
Required wire before shipping, unless we have done business together. I have plenty of references on line, and would be happy to provide at request.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, I would be happy to answer.

Thank you for looking!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:24 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

$2350 shipped - CONUS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:44 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

more pictures available at request

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.