Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:39 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hi Everyone,

Primarily I am looking for a trade but I would be willing to sell as well.

I am seeing if anyone out there is interested in trading their Tudor Black Bay 41, Breitling Chrono Avenger or Super Avenger for my fantastic condition Breitling Chronomat Longitude A20348. It comes with a full length OEM bracelet, full boxset and papers.. It is in amazing condition.. This is the later version which COSC certified and has the updated 2nd hour hand.. The watch was just looked over by my local watchmaker and he confirmed it is in tip top shape, passed it's full 100m pressure test and keeping chronometer accuracy.. it is perfectly sized at 40.5mm in diameter. Another interesting feature of this particular reference is that it is a great mixture of both brushed and polished finishes. The bracelet is mostly brushed and the bezel as well. The mid-case is polished. It really tones down the bling that is typically found on Breitlings. This mixed finish is original to the watch direct from Breitling, not aftermarket.

For those unfamiliar with this watch, if features special modification to the movement which adds an additional hour hand which is independently set. Unlike a regular GMT hand which completes one rotation every 24 hours, this second hour hand (yellow lumed) operates the same as a standard hour hand which follows a standard 12 hour rotation. This enables the hand to track a second timezone naturally and also allows the hour hand to be hidden beneath the regular hour hand if it doesn't need to be used. Additionally, this watch features a 12 hour bezel which enables it to track a 2nd or 3rd timezone when used in conjunction with the hour hands. I have included a picture that shows the yellow hour hand. The dial is dark grey/charcoal giving it a great adaptability to most any strap option.

Sale price is $1,950 shipped in the CONUS.

I love this watch but I am giving serious consideration to these three watches I have listed.

Thanks for looking!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk