The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:27 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
For me and probably many other skateboarders, skateboarding is like a tool to relax ourselves and even like another form of “meditation”. It is not only a recreational activity but also brings to me the enjoyment of being free which creates its attractiveness.

I do not know if it’s right to say that due to a deluge of epinephrine or the enjoyment of being freedom, skateboarding has made us so fanatical that we can overcome any hurts or sorenesses. And if you want to try to find out how exactly this feeling is, just get down to learn skateboard, firstly by equipping yourself with a good skateboard by reading the reviews at https://skateadvisors.com/blog/skateboard-purpose

Not on the freedom, but when it comes to skateboarding, you can have a feeling of connection with other skate-mates because all of you have many things in common varying from feelings to a perspective and ambition which is to take action for your passion.
Let’s picture a little bit when you are in a place that you are acknowledged unreservedly regardless of your origin, your skin color, and your age. You just live your values.

There are a lot of probabilities in skateboarding. You can just self-study to play it day by day and an unlimited checklist of various techniques and skating styles that challenge you. Besides, each skater is distinctive as they involve their characters in their skateboarding style.

What can skateboarding be understood?

Skateboarding is not simply a kind of outdoor exercise but more importantly, it manifests yourself. It lets you comfortably do to become an expected version of yourself. And I think this is the leading ground for skateboarding to attract such huge fans these years.
Each skateboarding player takes into skateboarding’s values consideration in his or her own ways. For someone, it is somehow an exit to stay away from the stressful life and for some folks, it shows which limit they can go beyond. Or in other words, skateboarding is a destination where you head to become a better version of yourself.

How come this sport turned me to another version of myself?

In a world where you can be easily affected, it is not easy to find what you desire to do and what you suppose you desire.
In this world full of influences it’s hard to find the differences between what you want and what you think you want. More and more judgment from social media, from the people around you and the public are keeping you under the pressure of what you show outside and what to do in conformity with society’s common custom.

Valuable learning points that I have obtained thanks to skateboarding

Nothing is more important than your passion

Passion is “why” for you to get down to do anything you want to do. It is an enormous motivation that guides you not to go off your initial path and strongly overcome the ups and downs happening to you. You can not achieve any purpose with your desirable outcomes if you do not passion to stick to.

Be yourself

Skateboarding has a diverse mixture of techniques and each skater performs it in his or her own ways. Because of the obsession with what the society judges them, it is easily noticed that a lot of people are forcing themselves to do something or become something that does not belong to them. We all know that this is not comfortable at all. Just take advantage and leverage your strengths rather than trying to follow anybody to do something updated to be cool in front of other people. In addition, it is totally not necessary to do everything to satisfy everyone but try to fulfill what you want in the beginning and other things will come naturally to you later.

Take risks

When you start to take up skateboarding, that was the moment that you were prepared to endure any pains and hurts happening to you in the upcoming days. I think no feeling can be compared to the one that you get when you successfully perform something that you always doubt that you can not previously.

If you do not put yourself in risks, you are living in your comfort zone. And it means that you just stop to this point and never get anything greater and out of your limit. Every day each person should try taking risks with something around them, even with the trivial things.

Do not be fearful to fail

Flops always crop up even when you put a lot of effort to achieve something. So just be ready to face them rather than trying to shun them by all means. Grab them as an additional chance to challenge your endurance and then try to figure out where it is not proper to change the situation.

Strive for excellence

A striking characteristic of skateboarding lies in the fact that you constantly have to put yourself in hardship. Every time you achieve one target that you set, another thing is waiting for you which could be better a certain trick or shift to start with a brand-new one. I know you and also many skaters, especially the beginners are stuck with your current level, so probably you could try figuring out the useful ways at how to get better at skateboarding

Savor your journey

It is pretty common that when we recall something that we did in the past, it would bring to us a feeling of regret and self-blame that why did not we savor every journey in your life. So far skateboarding has brought to me a new outlook on the world. I can not picture who would I become if I did not take up skateboarding and live it. It is hard to explain but that is somehow the satisfying feeling when you are the owner of more and more techniques among tons of other ones.

many other great articles about skateboard are available at: https://www.pinterest.com/skateadvisors/

Last edited by linedadelas on Fri May 29, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:01 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 1 post
If you find 2, I’ll take one:) Good Luck.