Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:26 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 3 posts
Hello Friends,
I have two pieces for sale - a zenith tri-color el primero and a gruppo ardito numerozero in steel. I’m selling to fund some home improvements.

These are both beautiful sport pieces, I enjoyed them. I’m sure you will too.

I have dozens of high dollar transactions on various watch forums - please search my name for feedback. All prices include domestic shipping. Conventional PayPal is great, please add 3%. International shipping is no problem and I’ll do so at cost. Thanks for looking.

First is the Gruppo Ardito NumeroZero. This is a unique piece - you will definitely be the only one in the office wearing one. This piece is model A000D1A, with the “black rust” dial color - a deep burgundy that complements the piece well.

It has great wrist presence with its 46mm case, but the shrouded lugs make it comfortable on smaller wrists (mine is 6.8”). It has a Swiss movement, a Caoutchouc band and is rated to 1000m.

It includes the full kit and I’m struggling to find a single mark or imperfection. I think you will be very pleased with the kit and condition.

Pics below:

This piece sold new for about $1300. I’d like $950 shipped in the continental US.

—————-

The second piece is a zenith silver face el primero tri-color chronograph, 03.2040.400. This is the iconic piece to own from zenith in my opinion. I’ve worn this to my kids soccer games and to black tie weddings, it’s very versatile and could serve as a daily.

The el primero movement is one of the most important ones in history, and powered the Rolex Daytona in the early days. This modern interpretation is in a 42mm case with polished lugs.

Condition is very good - there is evidence of changing straps, but the piece presents as excellent on the wrist. The tri color dials respond well to multiple strap colors and I’m including a small wardrobe (see pics). You’ll also see the excellent zenith steel deployant and and an unworn zenith leather strap are included, along with the full kit with triple boxes and hang tag.

Pics below:

Price for this piece is $4000 shipped in the continental US.

Thank you for looking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:34 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 2 posts
Hi Is the Zenith still available?

Thx Tom