The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:58 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 2 posts
Rolex Submariner 14060. Two line, T<25 dial. T serial, circa '96. All original. Purchased from Paul Duggan fine watches in Boston by me in 2017. Website here so you can get an idea of the quality vintage and modern pieces they sell: http://pduggan.com/

This is the watch only, no box and papers, exactly as I purchased it. Sales receipt attached. Selling only to help fund another watch which I've already collected and so I have to let this go. Reluctantly.

Bracelet: The bracelet is in excellent condition with very little stretch. All links included. I just had it cleaned up at my AD prior to listing it for sale. 501B/93150.

Case: I have never had the case refinished, as you can see there are signs of wear on the case sides. The brushed portions of the lugs are in great shape and the lugs remain nice and thick. A hairline mark on one of the back lugs. Case back is clean, no major scratches.

Crystal and dial: Crystal is in excellent condition, dial is perfect. Tritium dial, hour markers and hands no longer glow as to be expected with a piece of this age.

Bezel: Original aluminum bezel does show signs of wear with some hairline marks, difficult to see head on. You'll see them if it catches the light just right. Overall I appreciate it's condition for a 23 year old aluminum bezel insert.

This is an honest watch. It is keeping excellent time and was serviced by Paul Duggan prior to them listing it for sale in 2017.

$6799 net to me via paypal (add 3%) or wire. Or face to face in the Omaha area. Will cover shipping in the CONUS only. Please text or call me at 860-384-2464 if you're interested. Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 2 posts
More photos

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.