The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:04 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Offering my basically like new Omega Speedmaster Professional 42mm. This watch features Omega 1861 movement with approximate power reserve of 48 hours. Priced at $3695 delivered within US.

The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.

This OMEGA Speedmaster Professional “Moonwatch” features a black dial covered by a hesalite crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a stainless steel case and presented on a matching bracelet.

At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical 1861 movement, the legendary manual-winding movement worn on the Moon. This timepiece is offered with a special Moonwatch presentation box which contains a "NATO" strap, a strap for astronauts, a tool to change the bracelet and a book highlighting Speedmaster's adventures.

The timepiece comes complete triple boxed with all accessories and correct presentation box. Watch case back and bracelet still have stickers on it.

Everything you see on the pictures in included with the watch.

There is a minor scuff on the case which is almost invisible.

Please look at the pictures as they are very representative of the watch condition.

I'm not affiliated with any watch brand. I'm a collectors at heart and watch enthusiast.

I have many references on forums, ebay, and other platforms. Will provide references to serious potential buyer. I'm also available to meet at the jeweler of your choosing to verify authenticity.

Shipping is free to CONUS. Local F2F available in South Florida

Payment via wire, or cash.

email mttimepieces@gmail.com

Follow me on ebay: MT_Timepieces
Follow me on Instagram: @ MT_Timepieces

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by mt_timepieces on Mon May 03, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:06 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Bump

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:26 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Sold, thank you!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk