The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:01 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Cleaning out some straps. I try out lots of straps, so most are hardly worn and still in like new condition. Many photos were provided, so please scroll through them all.

Prices are NET to me with payment by paypal. Shipping is by USPS. CONUS only please. I have years of forum feedback on WUS, TZ, r/watchexchange etc.

4- OEM Breitling 22mm Blue Crocodile. 120 x 80 mm. This is the newer type from the Transocean/Navitimer 8 series. Not quite as thick as the older straps. Awesome grain and color as expected of a Breitling OEM. Gently worn as shown in the pictures. Commonly in the $300’s on eBay for used. I’m asking $275 firm. Includes OEM Breitling tang buckle.

1- 22mm genuine crocodile heavy padded black strap. 120 x 80 mm. 7-8 mm thick at the lugs and tapers down. Custom made for my Navitimer. I can’t remember who made it. It is the most heavily padded strap I’ve handed. The buckle side is a bit thicker padded than the hole side. This would be for thick cased watches only. This strap is worn, and in the condition shown in pictures. There is a small tear in the hide as shown in the picture. It probably could be hidden with black marker/paint. Given condition, let’s make it a good deal at $25.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:04 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
#1 sold, #4 still available.