The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (44mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: A13356
Condition: Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, sapphire is also perfect. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2006 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklet

Retail Price: 6.500USD
My Price SOLD Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

Email: jakublwatches@gmail.com
I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:57 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Bentley Motors Speed Special Edition (48.7mm)
Reference Number: A25364
Condition: Perfect. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2011 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Booklet and Slide-Rule

Retail Price: 9.655USD (Discontinued Model)
My Price SOLD Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Montbrillant Legende Automatic (47mm)
Reference Number: A23340
Condition: Like New. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2010 in Italy from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate, Instructions Booklet, Slide Rule Instructions and Slide Rule

Last edited by jakubL on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:42 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 52 posts
jakubL wrote:
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (44mm)

Wow, that's really beautiful! I'm going to have to add that to my wish list.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Galactic SleekT Ladies with MOP Dial (36mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the White Leather Strap
Reference Number: W74330
Condition: NEW Unworn with sticker. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2018 in USA
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet and COSC Certificate

Retail Price: 4.850USD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:27 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling for Bentley Barnato Racing Automatic (49mm)
Reference Number: A25366
Condition: Like New. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2013 in Austria from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Bentley Booklet and COSC Certificate
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results from Service Center

List Price: 12.230USD (Discontinued Model)

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:07 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer Montbrillant Automatic (38mm)
Reference Number: A41330
The year of the watch is estimated to be around 2007
The Watch Comes With Breitling Travel Case, No Papers

Last edited by jakubL on Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:09 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling for Bentley Mark VI Special Edition (42mm)
Platinum Bezel & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: P26362
Condition: Perfect. The watch has no scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
The watch has been Completely Serviced by the watchmaker recently
The year of the watch is estimated to be around 2012
The Watch Comes With Box and Travel Case

List Price: 13.090USD / 9.390EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:11 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Headwind Day-Date Automatic (44mm)
Reference Number: A45355
The year of the watch is estimated to be around 2009
The Watch Comes With Breitling Box & Inner Travel Case

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:53 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Windrider Shadow Flyback Chronograph (38.2mm)
18ct Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18ct Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: B35312
Condition: Very Good overall (the watch has been polished visibly, no scratches). Please See Photos
The watch is Not Water Resistant so is not suitable for diving or water sports
The watch will fit approx. 17-17.5cm (6.7-6.8 inch) wrist size
The year of the watch is estimated to be around 2002
The Watch Comes With Black Breitling Inner Box, No Papers (authenticity guaranteed)

Last edited by jakubL on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:54 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Automatic (39mm)
18ct Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18ct Yellow Gold & Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: B13352
Condition: Perfect (polished, no scratches). Please See Photos
The Year of the watch is estimated to be around 2003
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including COSC Certificate, Booklets and Hang-Tag

Last edited by jakubL on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:52 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph Automatic (42mm)
Reference Number: A13340
Condition: Perfect. The watch is in perfect overall condition, it has only few faint scratches on the bezel. Please See Photos
The watch has been last serviced by Breitling in 2014
Purchased in 2004 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate, Instructions Booklet and other Booklets

Last edited by jakubL on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer 1 Automatic (41mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Black Alligator Leather
Reference Number: A17326
Condition: Pracitally Unworn (tried on wrist only few times). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2019 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under Manufacturer Warranty Until 9/2021
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty, International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate, Instructions Booklet and Slide Rule Manual

List price: 4.310USD / 3.920EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph II Automatic (44mm)
Reference Number: A13341
Condition: Perfect ovearll. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet, the bezel rubber shows slight wear (no need for replacemet). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2016 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty Card, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklets

Retail Price: 6.250USD / 5.360EUR
I have many positive references worldwide as a seller throughout almost every watch forum. I will provide them all upon request.

Last edited by jakubL on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Automatic (42mm)
Reference Number: A17360
Condition: Excellent almost Like NEW. No scratches on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
The watch has been completely serviced by the watchmaker in 2020
Purchased in 2007 in Switzerland from Authorized Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate and Instructions Booklet
The inner holder case is missing, I put Breitling zip Travel Case instead (see last photo of package)

I have many positive references worldwide as a seller throughout almost every watch forum. I will provide them all upon request.

Last edited by jakubL on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next