|The Breitling Watch Source Forums
|** How To Upload Pictures To The Forum **
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Driver8 [ Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:52 pm ]|
|Post subject:||** How To Upload Pictures To The Forum **|
One of the more commonly asked questions is how to upload larger pictures. The forum provides a simple file upload facility for uploading smaller pictures (.jpg up to 200k) as attachments, but if you wish to upload larger pictures and embed them in your posts (such as for sales threads), you will need to use a picture hosting facility.
Historically we used to suggest using Photobucket, but in recent years Photobucket started charging for their services, so unless you already have an account with them, or you want to pay for one, you may like to consider using a free facility instead.
There are plenty out there, but one of the easiest ones to use is imgbb.com
1. Go to imgbb.com and click the big "Start Uploading" button.
2. Select the picture you wish to upload and click "Open".
3. Once you see the thumbnail image of the picture you are uploading on the screen, click the "Upload" button.
4. When you see the green tick and "Upload Completed" message, use the drop-down on the "Embed codes" box, and select "BBCode full linked"
5. Select and copy the url code that starts with "ibb.co" and then paste it into your post.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group