The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Reaf the post carefully first please!
47 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
I can live with both, though I do have a preference 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
44 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 12
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 71 posts
First off let me say that things are happening and that I am going to blow your mind with this one :mrgreen: really excited and would love to give out the details but need the word from our man Gunter before it is official!

LE will be of 20 watches, please do not PM or email me to reserve your number yet, I will post a public thread and you can do so there when the time is right, exceptions are our admin and mods and myself :wink: first four places are taken unless otherwise stated. Hey all that work they do has got to account for something right? :D

This is going to be the last LE for a long while, at least a year. We can have one LE a year and this will be our 2010 issue, with the last being our 2009 naturally.

About the size, please only choose 44 or 47 if the other is a deal breaker to you, many people cant wear a 47 watch and many find 44 too small but my thinking is that most don't mind either way so lets think like a group and find something that works for everyone. For instance I prefer the 47 but I am choosing option 2 (can live with both) as I do not mind a 44mm watch.

You can go ahead and vote if you think the watch will probably interest you, you do not have to commit yourself but dont vote if you know you are not buying one please.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:49 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 71 posts
OK Mods please close this up

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]