The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1 post
A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK old fart, time for you to retire.' The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?' The young rooster says, 'Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over.' The old rooster says, 'I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs. 'You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start.' The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squalking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and- BOOM - he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, 'Dammit......third gay rooster I bought this month.' Moral of this story? .... Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 519 posts
In2Deep wrote:
A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK old fart, time for you to retire.' The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?' The young rooster says, 'Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over.' The old rooster says, 'I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.' The young rooster laughs. 'You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start.' The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squalking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and- BOOM - he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, 'Dammit......third gay rooster I bought this month.' Moral of this story? .... Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!

:lol: That's a good'un. And wise-words too! :thumbsup:

Site Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
:lol: Oldie but goldie.