Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Breitling and the Mafia
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:18 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Sorry in advance, its the only watch joke I know...

On his sons 21st birthday, the Don presents him with a gold plated, mother of pearl handled Beretta 9mm pistol. The son is ecstatic, and goes to show it off to his friends. One of his friends is so amazed by the gun that in a moment of madness, he offers to swap his Breitling Bentley for the gun. The son has never seen a Breitling before...it 'calls' to him and he accepts the swap without a moments hesitation.
Some time later, his father notices the rather impressive watch on his sons wrist and asks where he got it from.
The son sheepishly confesses to his father what he had done and stands there nervously expecting the worst. His father sighs, and asks his son to sit down.
"Son" he says, "I gave you the gun for a reason. Imagine you meet a girl, fall in love, get married, then one day come home to find her in bed with another man...you reach for your gun to blow his brains out, but no, you gave it away...what you gonna do now eh ? What you gonna do now ??"
The son sits there staring at the floor for a moment, his trembling fingers fondling the gorgeous, solid but far from deadly watch on his wrist. His father has a point, how can he justify his decision ? Suddenly his eyes light up, and with new-found courage he says
"I would give him an evil stare, I would slowly pull up my sleeve, look down at by watch and with my finger poised on the chrono button, I would say in a low and menacing voice....right then, how long are you gonna be ?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:30 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
:shock: