It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Top 5 Movie QUOTES
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 3 posts
And two more for good measure:

6. "You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions." (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
7. "If you are a Scottish lord, then I am Mickey Mouse!" (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

dams-r-us

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
"Squeeze the trigger, don't yank it, it's not your dick."

"My old man told me, before he left this shitty world, never chase buses or women, you'll always be left behind."

"I am going to cut out his heart with a spoon"
Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
Because it's DULL, you twit. It'll hurt more."

"This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".

": The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly,"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
And the last 2 for good measure

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.