It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:52 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Hi all,

New to the forum.

So 2 weeks ago I bought the Premier B01 Panda. I have to say I love the watch, however, after a few days on the wrist I noticed that on the dial the applied markers are all offset very slightly to the left and I initially took this to be a flaw. So before kicking up a stink at an AD I took to the web and decided to look at some photos for other Premiers for comparison. Sure enough I found lots of instances of the same thing, in some cases markers were applied at a slight angle as well.

Now, for a watch with a £6,600 price tag I was surprised that this amount of variation could occur so consistently, that is until I started looking at other watches... the Patek I have provided a photo of retails around the 50k mark and it too displays variations when it comes to the applied markers in relation to the second track on the dial.

It's gotten me thinking, what do others think about this? Clearly it's down to tolerance at the factory but do you consider it below the standards you would expect? Or is it a detail that you consider to be a unique identifier for your watch or do you just not care either way?