The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:35 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
My avenger 2 is 14 months old has run fast from the day I bought it and the dealer keeps telling me it is within the shockingly poor Swiss parameters. Now the contra rotating bezzle has started to be defective even though it is hardly ever turned. Shockingly this is on a time piece that is supposed to be pressure tested to 10000ft. Utter lies a d jokes from Breghtling. Disgusted

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 174 posts
Martin.Roberts101 wrote:
My avenger 2 is 14 months old has run fast from the day I bought it and the dealer keeps telling me it is within the shockingly poor Swiss parameters. Now the contra rotating bezzle has started to be defective even though it is hardly ever turned. Shockingly this is on a time piece that is supposed to be pressure tested to 10000ft. Utter lies a d jokes from Breghtling. Disgusted

Hi, & welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear your Avenger woes, could you give us a little more info' regarding the timekeeping. COSC standard is -4/plus 6, as you are probably aware, if it's way out from that then you have an issue which could be sorted by getting in touch with Breitling directly as it's still under warranty, diverting away from an AD is best IMHO. How is you bezel 'starting' to be defective, do you mean it's harder to rotate and why do you have an issue with the depth rating?
Cheers,
Neal.