It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Chronext
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Has anyone bought from Chronext ?
Can you confirm legitimacy and a word on how they are to deal with ?

Post subject: Re: Chronext
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:37 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 5 posts
They are legit.. the only warning I will give you is if your watch needs servicing if you do not have an activated warranty Digital Card from an AD you wont be able to send the watch into Breitling for warranty work. You will have to send it into Chronext and you wont know exactly what parts are going into your watch during repairs and they wont also update the movement like Breitling does whenever they discover issues or if you have parts that they know will break down quicker than normal.

Sending it to the mother ship is always better than a grey market dealer for warranty work. I am in Canada and I have not found their pricing that compelling for me to go that route. If you talk to any AD right now they are hurting bad because of the pandemic .. I have been able to score some great deals.

The guys and girls in here and Ninjas though and if my advice is wrong I am sure someone will correct me. Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Ezayakyala wrote:
They are legit.. the only warning I will give you is if your watch needs servicing if you do not have an activated warranty Digital Card from an AD you wont be able to send the watch into Breitling for warranty work. You will have to send it into Chronext and you wont know exactly what parts are going into your watch during repairs and they wont also update the movement like Breitling does whenever they discover issues or if you have parts that they know will break down quicker than normal.

Sending it to the mother ship is always better than a grey market dealer for warranty work. I am in Canada and I have not found their pricing that compelling for me to go that route. If you talk to any AD right now they are hurting bad because of the pandemic .. I have been able to score some great deals.

The guys and girls in here and Ninjas though and if my advice is wrong I am sure someone will correct me. Good luck!

The watch is brand new so all warranty documents are with it.
What do you mean by an activated warranty digital card?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 71 posts
Big grey sellers such as Chronext typically source their watches from ADs and so the warranty card will typically have been activated. It's not generally a problem - though Ezayakyala is right to raise it since it's a question you need to ask.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

TomP wrote:
Big grey sellers such as Chronext typically source their watches from ADs and so the warranty card will typically have been activated. It's not generally a problem - though Ezayakyala is right to raise it since it's a question you need to ask.

Called them and it will be activated upon me purchasing it.. I also get a 2 year warranty from them additionally

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:55 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 5 posts
jordan1708 wrote:
TomP wrote:

Called them and it will be activated upon me purchasing it.. I also get a 2 year warranty from them additionally

Sweet then you are all set ! I didnt want to be a debbie downer but its important to give you the right advice and the right questions to ask.

Congrats and show us a pic dammit! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:01 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Ezayakyala wrote:
jordan1708 wrote:
TomP wrote:

Sweet then you are all set ! I didnt want to be a debbie downer but its important to give you the right advice and the right questions to ask.

Congrats and show us a pic dammit! :)

I will when it comes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:52 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 117 posts
Those are some nice prices for sure on some.