The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
I buy and sell watches regularly and it's time to see this one go. I paid $4,800 for this watch 4 years ago, it retailed for $6,500 at the time. I'm looking to get $3,000. I have all of the original boxes, papers, and overhaul documentation, a $470 service (please see photos). The watch is in perfect working condition is a beauty. There is normal wear and tear on the stainless steel; of which, will be removed at it's next maintenance. I have a perfect seller rating on eBay (mfmoses1126) feel free to check me out. I've bought and sold over $100k in watches over the years and appreciate the importance of legitimacy and COA alignment. Any questions, please ask. thank you! Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Tachymeter around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and dial markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three white sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw locked crown - two gaskets. Solid case back. Case diameter: 43.7 mm. Case thickness: 17.10 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm / 22 mm. Band length: 8.5 inches. Fold over clasp. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ date/ chronograph, tachymeter. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Attachment:
IMG_1280.JPG
Attachment:
IMG_7538.JPG
Attachment:
IMG_8883.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
Is this still available?