The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Erezlugasi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 19 posts
This guy is in Israel. He is asking to buy my SA, but, I see he is banned on Watchuseek. Does anyone know this guys story? I have a bad impression of him.

Post subject: Re: Erezlugasi
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:49 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 519 posts
pspinc2003 wrote:
This guy is in Israel. He is asking to buy my SA, but, I see he is banned on Watchuseek. Does anyone know this guys story? I have a bad impression of him.

I can't comment on this particular guy as I have had no direct dealings with him, but all I would say is that as a seller I'd say you probably have all the aces. What you can do is make it clear that you will only release the goods once the funds have cleared and are in your bank account. Not just your Paypal account, but actually in your bank account. This takes a few days (maybe even a week to be sure), but if you make that totally clear up front, no reasonable buyer should have a problem with that.

Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:45 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1 post
:yeahthat always make sure the funds hit your account first, then ship the product. Make sure the address is paypal verified to ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Thanks guys.
He got banned at WUS forums for attempting to scam someone. There was a huge thread on it that has since disappeared since he got banned. He pm'd me there THIS MORNING under a different user name "sisco asking to do business again. I reported him to the mod over there so hopefully they ban that name, too.

Last edited by pspinc2003 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
He has been to BreitlingSource as recently as today, I have to wonder why he didn't comment on this thread.

In this instance as you are the seller I don't think there is much risk, but I think I am going to edit the sales threads he has on here with a link to this thread until I, Driver8 or admin get some reassurance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:53 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 4 posts
Hi there everybody,

i've had a few weeks ago a Breitling Seawolf for trade and erezlugasi PM me, said he had a Breitling chronomat evolution for trade, i was interested but he wouldnt send first because he had good references and i havent got any (because i never sell something), i got a mail from a "buyer "from him saying erez is a good seller but when i checked everything i noticed that this "buyer" had the same email-adress as erez, very strange, i didnt do a deal with him because of that...

I could be very wrong and he could be a good seller but i dont do a deal with him...

Good luck everybody. :lingsrock:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:03 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 72 posts
raymond147 wrote:
I could be very wrong and he could be a good seller but i dont do a deal with him...

Somehow I doubt that you are wrong.
His profile on ebay... http://myworld.ebay.com/generale510

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Hi
I reported the new name "sisco" to the mod at WUS, who immediately banned this account as well.
Before getting banned, "sisco" pm'd me wanting to buy my watch again and I asked him why he is now sisco and no longer erezlugasi. Here was the reply:

one of the members tried to fraud me and after i sent him my tag carrera as the trade deal..he didnt sent me hes watch.the moderator offered me to open a new account si i did so.
you can check my original user name(erezlugasi)also
at breitlingsource website.i offered you the same over there and i have references from there.
i have the money at my paypal account and i can transfer it right now if you agree.
regards,

There is also a thread over there from his erezlugasi days of when he paid for a watch and then disputed it in paypal while it was still in transit.

You make your own determination, I am not dealing with him!
thanks to all here who helped look into this for me and to the mod at WUS for replying right away

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
hello to all the forum members.
i want to clear my name after that the member pspinc2003 wrote about me lies
probably because he is frustrated that he cant sell hes watch.
i never did any deal with him before and he dont know me.i only offered him to buy hes watch and he refused.
i can provide references here for many watches i sold(breitling b-1,omega seamaster,breitling seawolf,titanim bracelet and many more....)
no one can say he had a bad experience with me if he never completed a deal with me.think about it.
people are just swept away because one thing a guy said.thats not fair.
im suggesting to try me first before you jump into conclusions.
im even willing to be on a probation period by the moderator eye for a while just to prove my point.even my ebay feedbacks shows the many high end watches and parts i have sold.its not my fault that people fraud me twice when they received the watch and than said its fake so paypal will refund they money.all of us know that things like that happen in ebay.now i learned to be more carefull with my buyers.
i can promise you that no one will ever sorry for dealing with me.
regards,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

If anyone would like me to forward to them the email from Ernie Romers, owner of WUS forum, regarding erezlugasi, pm or email me and I will forward to you. You can then make your own decision about who is lying here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

again...
i have many references not like the guy who trying to blame me for the fact he cant sell the watch he just bought.its strange that even in that price no one is interesting..make your own thinking.
the one who will deal with me will get all the names and contact details of the people i had deal with.
try me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:24 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

you can even ask lou from wus who was breitling moderator about me.
i was an active member and he even bought for me something i needed.
because someone tried to fraud me and i was to innocent i was banned.
i sent my watch to a member as a part of a trade deal and he didnt sent me hes watch.
lucky me i have noticed hes thread when he said hes watch still for trade.
i called asap to the postal service and stopped it just before they delivered it to him.
probably Ernie Romers or the guy who in charge for resolving this kind of cases made the wrong
decision.i have many happy buyers from the wus too.
regards,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

I have asked erezlugasi to provide me with with the names of people on here who I can follow up with to check references, and I'll repeat that request here publicly. If any member can provide a reference for erezlugasi please PM me.

I look forward to receiving them so that we can clear this up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
I agree we should probably find out more about this before we do anything, I don't see anything on the watchnet bad guys list or any threads specifically describing how he scammed someone first hand. He PM'd me and asked me to let his "actions continue" I'm not sure what he's asking, but I'm not banning him yet. If you plan to deal with him, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Does anyone has his real full name?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

I have received a lot of PMs from him today, here's an update on references:

1) I was advised of an attempt to sell a fake strap that was pulled prior to the sale. erezlugasi advised that he was unaware that the strap was a fake

2) I received the name of a member to act as a reference and contacted him. The transaction was for a bracelet where erezlugasi was the seller. The transaction did involve a claim to Paypal, so the transaction was not smooth, although ultimately the claim was withdrawn and the buyer felt that there was no attempt to defraud.

3) I have received an e-mail address to follow up on from erezlugasi, but unless I can follow up through a member's ID on here I am reluctant to do that - the e-mail address could be anyone.

4) A new member 'shfork' has registered today from the same IP address used by erezlugasi and has a watch advertised for sale. I have posted in the thread as an advisory.

I agree with admin that as of right now I have no reason to claim erezlugasi as a scammer for his actions on here. I am also aware that the existence of this thread will probably prevent erezlugasi from making any sales. I would dearly love to be able to clear his name, and if anyone can provide me details of a smooth transaction then I would be happy to report accordingly.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next