Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:40 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 137 posts
Hi Gents,

Let me tell about my search of a Pult 2117 datedisk and inform everybody here about a crook who sells Pult hands and datedisks .
The crook is an austrian guy named Clemens Frxxx , living at A-5102 Anthering, his ebay ID is "leberkaspepi" , and email adress is " parabrezza(at)gmx.at .

Now my little story .
I have recently finished my 2 Pult7101 + a Navitimer 7806 after 10 years in project - you can see them in the vintage section- no problem with datedisks of those ones as I was lucky to buy 2 full boxes of Valjoux 7740 datedisks from watchco.australia btw 2007 and 2010 .
My next project is a brown Pult 2117, I am gathering the parts for asssembling a cal.12 , and my hardest point is to find the correct datedisk for Pult 2117 - red numbers date at 3h for cal.12 .

I had in memory that about one year ago , an austrian guy with ebay ID " leberkaspepi" had for sale "kits" including 1 datedisk + 5 hands for Pult, 7101 or 2117 , around 500€ .

In February during a trip at La Chaux de Fonds , I lost my last hopes to buy one from my swiss contacts who told me that this part is definitely out of stock .
So my last chance was to get back in touch with this "leberkaspepi" on ebay and ask him . So I did , and he confirmed that he had the right disk for cal.12 . First I offered him to swap 3 of my V7740 datedisks against 1 cal12 datedisk , but he wanted only sale, and his price was very high, 190€ for his datedisk .

I finally decided to buy his datedisk for 190€ , paypal .

Yesterday I received from him ...a datedisk for V7740! I immediately mailed him, no answer , so I opened a claim on paypal in order to cancel this transaction . This morning I receive his answer,he tells that he has sent the right disk and that I try to get it against one of my datedisks !!!
I shall have a phonecall with paypal, but not sure to get my money back easily , because I am pretty sure that the guy has forged "proofs" to show that he has sent the right one and got back a different part .

I don't know if and when I shall get my money back, but the best I can do is to warn everybody here , DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:44 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

To the Pult owners or project owners ... if you are seeking after hands and datedisks, do not deal with an austrian guy who sells at very high price , he is a crook. Just read my little story here :
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62396

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:00 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1727 posts
sorry to hear that, Phil, hope you'll get your refund !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:20 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Hi Fred, thanks for your post . I have phoned to Paypal , it would not be problematic . I just wanted to recomand to friends here to stay far from this guy ... I am ready to pay 5 times the normal price for such a part, but I really don't like the way this guy tries to crook me .

WatchFred likes this post.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:08 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Hi all,
Good new , I have just been refunded by Paypal .
Avoid this bad guy, Clemens F**rauscher*** , living at A-5102 Anthering, his ebay ID is "leberkaspepi" , and email adress is " parabrezza(at)gmx.at.
He tried to supply a wrong part , probably expecting that I was not able to check it .

Arcam likes this post.