The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Aerospace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 62
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Location: BC, Canada
Haven't posted in quite a while, but thought I would share my Aerospace pics. It is coming on to 10 years of ownership this August.

Image

Shot on iPhone 7plus, was very fortunate in timing.

If you wish to see more of my Aerospace, i'm also on the Instagram as @psdance

Will look to continue to add pics to this thread.

_________________
There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't.

1 - Aerospace blue dial
2 - ?



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 am
Posts: 3139
Likes: 289 posts
Liked in: 510 posts
Location: Amsterdam - The Netherlands
thats a stunningly beautiful picture

_________________
"I spent most of my money on Booze, Breitling and Boats. The rest I wasted" - mostly Elmore Leonard


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 am 
Offline
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:02 am
Posts: 910
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 82 posts
Fantastic photo.

Really brings out the Blue dial.

Thanks for sharing!

Davey


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 pm
Posts: 391
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 36 posts
Congrats on the ownership Milestone. Coming up to 5 years since I got mine and it’s my de facto travel watch.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:52 am 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:52 pm
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Wall Man wrote:
Haven't posted in quite a while, but thought I would share my Aerospace pics. It is coming on to 10 years of ownership this August.

Image

Shot on iPhone 7plus, was very fortunate in timing.

If you wish to see more of my Aerospace, i'm also on the Instagram as @psdance

Will look to continue to add pics to this thread.

Nice! What model is that?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 pm
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
ItnStln wrote:
Wall Man wrote:
Haven't posted in quite a while, but thought I would share my Aerospace pics. It is coming on to 10 years of ownership this August.

Image

Shot on iPhone 7plus, was very fortunate in timing.

If you wish to see more of my Aerospace, i'm also on the Instagram as @psdance

Will look to continue to add pics to this thread.

Nice! What model is that?


Aerospace E65362

_________________
Using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Aerospace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:52 pm
Posts: 49
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
R.Palace wrote:
ItnStln wrote:
Wall Man wrote:
Haven't posted in quite a while, but thought I would share my Aerospace pics. It is coming on to 10 years of ownership this August.

Image

Shot on iPhone 7plus, was very fortunate in timing.

If you wish to see more of my Aerospace, i'm also on the Instagram as @psdance

Will look to continue to add pics to this thread.

Nice! What model is that?


Aerospace E65362

Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 

All Watch Sites 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group