All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Cosmonaute
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:11 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 78 posts
Mortys wrote:
Update!

Finally the matter got into a claim through paypal as the seller did not accept the return of his own watch, but in the end paypal found me legible for refund and i got finally my money back.

As promised, here are the main front and caseback pictures.

Thanks again!

Good news, I'm happy for you.....!!!

Kurt B http://www.kurt-b.com

Mortys likes this post.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 26 posts
WatchFred wrote:
thank you for the better pictures - did you verify whether the lume is still "active", as SL would of course still be ?
case marking for me is correct above any doubt, I have seen several of these higher GP "fat lugs" cases and the attention to detail would make it hard for me to believe these weren't original.

Yes Fred, lume was still active as i made also a picture in dark. I just uploaded the wrong picture. Have to find the correct one.

But i checked it the dark and the lume did work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:23 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Kurt B wrote:
Mortys wrote:
Update!

Finally the matter got into a claim through paypal as the seller did not accept the return of his own watch, but in the end paypal found me legible for refund and i got finally my money back.

As promised, here are the main front and caseback pictures.

Thanks again!

Good news, I'm happy for you.....!!!

Kurt B http://www.kurt-b.com

Thank you Kurt!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:44 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

I can't find the picture. I thought i had made a picture, i think it was more in my mind than in reality. But the lume did work though it did not last long, i guess for 5 minute or so...

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 3 posts
Dear Sirs!

I am the unlucky and in this thread heavily incriminated owner/seller of the discussed Cosmonaute 809-36. False and unfair accusations have been posted (and read more than 2000 times) about me and and the whole transaction. As my clearname was posted here WITHOUT PERMISSION, please understand that it is simply a matter of healthiness for me to respond to some of the bad shots.

I assure all of you I had listed the watch to my best knowledge and I had no idea that there could be no tritium anymore in the lume, before I read Kurts expertise not to long ago. I do not know how, when or where that could have happened, my best amateurish „guess“ is, that it could be a later service dial from Breitling?

I appreciate, that Kurt with his expertise has made that a point, as I learned something, but I do NOT appreciate Kurt following blindly what a buyer - a person that he do not know-, writes about the seller - another person that he do not know! I do not want to bore anybody here with to much of details, but just want put some personal facts back to truth___:

Kurt: „My guess is that seller is completely aware of what it is, and he priced it to sell fast, hoping that someone would snatch it in a hurry“

___sorry Kurt, completely wrong guess, I am an honest person.

Kurt: „What a dishonest clown he is“

___Kurt, are you sure? You do not even know me. I never worked in a circus.

Mortys: „So be alert about this person as he behaves completely different than he claimed to be.“

___I never pretend to be someone else, why should I?

Mortys: „An old man, i guess 75+, who's bought the watch years ago from his mate who had inherited it from his sister who had bought the watch herself in Viena.“

___Morty, you know that this is nonsense, why did you post such a fantasized story? Please read again our communication on CH24…..

Mortys: „Anyway, that's story i am told“

___no this is NOT what I told you!

Mortys: „I got the chance to video talk and see the watch live with the seller.“

___on request I had provided 4 videos, where I showed the watch from all angles and all functions, no „video talk“ between us was involved.

Mortys: „But i did not expect that this guy (as i am allowed as he himself wrote that i can use everything he has said including his name xxxxxxx) behave like this.“

___Morty, you know exactly, that you do NOT had/have a permission to publish my clearname!
Please edit your post, or I will kindly ask the moderator to do that for you!

Kurt: „simultaneously the bad guys are becoming better & better in their attempt to cheat us,“

___That may be correct in general, but as far as I am concerned I am not part of a fraudulent gang, believe it or not!

thx for your attention!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Phranz,
So late. I expected this from you as an honest man long time ago! As you have followed this thread from almost the start and now suddenly you show up defending yourself about honesty...
Is this a joke? Or a typical behaviour of people that just realize they can't go anywhere 'cause vintage watch collecting is a small community afterall.
I think you know already the answers of your questions towards me.
About your name, if the moderator is ok doing it, then i am ok too.
Anyway this case for me is a closed case and i do not think here is the courtroom to discuss your interpretations of your own said words.
Good luck selling your watch, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk