Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Breitling-Uhr-Gygax- ... 3efffd8695

Have you ever heard of a Breitling Gygax ?

It's "TOPWEBSELLS" and not "TOPWEBSALES ", sorry for the previous spelling mistake.

I bought a watch from them on Ebay, realized it was a fake, opened a Paypal case, got my money back after showing an expertise proving it was a fake,and left a negativ feedback on Ebay explaining it was a fake.
2 days later the nagativ comment had dissappeared but it had lowered their 100% positive of 0,1 %...
I then left a feedback add on explaining again it was a fake....to find out the day after that Ebay had removed everything and that their score was again 100%...
I called Ebay several times and they tols me that Premiumwatch (former name) had asked it to be removed because it was diffamation....even though I proved with an expertise it was a fake...
They said I needed to go to court to get an official judgment alowoning me to post on Ebay that they sold me a fake....
this is how EBAY protects all the professional scammaers of the world. As long as they get their commission, they don't give a s.... whether people are ripped off or not.
This system is absolutely disgusting.
I noticed several times that they got other negativ feedbacks of people explaining they received a fake Breitling or nothing in the box....and the day after the feedback had disappeared from Ebay.
They sell mostly reprints of Breitling instruction leaflets to get many positiv feedbacks.
You will notice that each time they sell a watch (fake 50% of the times) it is in "private sale", so that nobody can see the pictures or know what they sold once the sale is over.
But it is still possible to contact the unfortunate buyers of these sales by clicking on their feedbacks. You then get the possibility of contacting the buyers and can explain your suspicions.
Please help me do so as I have no time to contact all the private sales buyers.
If we all do it together and explain them that they probably just received a fake, with a fake (unsigned and with no name, address or telephone number) authenticity certificate, we will maybe be able to have these scamers (or scammer) excluded for good from Ebay.
They just have to post the URL link of the ad here and we will answer them, or show the watch to a REAL Breitling expert.
I have been to the police and they told me that the file has been transmitted to Germany and that there would be a long investigation.
The box containing the watch had a label with "Herbert MARZ" on it but premiumwatch told me that they had no link with him....

BTW, here is another fake they try to get rid off:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Breitling-Uhr-Gygax- ... 3efffd8695

A Breitling Gygax....very interesting indeed hahahahhah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
I agree with all you said in the above and I wish you all the best with the police investigation, whatever it may bring.
Just be prepared to face a long slander campaign like this :

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24800&p=183301

But I also believe that contacting the buyers wont do you much good either as many 'sold' pieces mysteriously re-appear on an auction as if they were never sold before (shill bidding anyone ?) so you're basically contacting the (in)famous Mr Marz himself.

1 thing you may not know of may not agree with is that ALL sellers get the opportunity to get -ve feedback removed once a quarter I believe , this is 'normal' Ebay practice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
Roff, please delete if this is inappropriate ?
but I just ran across this blog , and it looks like Mr Marz (if its him) has been very open about what he's doing ?

http://i-am-spamming!.blogspot.com/201 ... n-how.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Dracha wrote:
but I just ran across this blog , and it looks like Mr Marz (if its him) has been very open about what he's doing ?

No need to remove the link, but that is not his personal blog, just someone trying to expose him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
Roffensian wrote:
Dracha wrote:

No need to remove the link, but that is not his personal blog, just someone trying to expose him.

I agree. No way he wrote that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

vintage wrote:
Roffensian wrote:
Dracha wrote:

I agree. No way he wrote that.

But it's the whole truth...so great to read this. I will tell the police to contact the person who this as he obviously knows a lort about PREMIUMWATCH now become POWERSELLS and Michael Herbert MARZ.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
I have deleted your duplicate thread of the same link in here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Roffensian wrote:
I have deleted your duplicate thread of the same link in here.

TOPWEBSELLS not TOPWEBSALES...sorry again