The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:21 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 159 posts
I'm selling my Breitling B-1, Reference A78362. This was the last reference of the B-1, released from 2002 to 2006, which uses the Breitling Calibre B78 thermo-compensated COSC certified SuperQuartz movement accurate to around four seconds per year. It is a stainless steel watch, with a combination of highly-polished and brushed surfaces across the case, bezel and bracelet. The case is nominally 43mm in width. The B-1 came in three dial colours, and this one sports the very versatile grey dial. For more information on the B-1 I couldn't do better than direct you to Don Indiano's excellent website

While owned by me, this watch has been serviced by Breitling twice: once in the UAE in 2012, and it has just returned from another service by Breitling USA. As can be seen from the photos that were taken before the recent service, the watch was in excellent condition (based on the Timezone Grading System), and includes the original full set. The original "Fighter" bracelet is currently sized for a 6 ¾"/17cm wrist and two additional links are included. I have not seen the watch since its recent service, but I am told that it looks like new and it has fully service internals. I would, therefore, now grade it as mint. Essentially, this is a near-new Breitling B-1 inside and out, and comes with a one-year warranty on the service from Breitling.

The starting price for negotiation is US$1900, but paid to me in the equivalent Australian Dollars.

The watch is currently located in Minnesota, USA, and will remain there until sold. Tracked and signed-for CONUS shipping is included in the sale. Payment by direct deposit/wire is preferred, but this can be discussed.

I've been a watch collector for 18 years, and have numerous references for purchases and sales through watch forums and eBay. Message me with any questions, or for extra high-resolution photos and copies of the service paperwork.

Last edited by arcadelt on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:04 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

OHPF.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

SOLD.