Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Hi everyone

The cull continues and next up is this Breitling Hurricane 45. I hate to get this rid of the one but the funds are needed for something else more important.

This is a really interesting watch because it's made with a unique material called Breitling. For those who don't know about it the marketing plurp from Breitling says 'Breitlight®, an exclusive high-tech material 3.3 times lighter than titanium and 5.8 lighter than steel yet significantly harder. And also by its numerous other qualities such as exceptional resistance to scratching, traction and corrosion, thermal stability, along with anti-magnetic and non-allergenic properties.'

I can attest to all those things - the watch is exceptionally light considering its size and there are no marks or scratches on it, so must be pretty tuff (or it's had an easy life so far). The deployment on the strap is also made of Breitling.

The movement is a Breitling made in house 'Breitling 01' with a 70 hour per reserve, date and chronograph. I've been really impressed with the power reserve and it seems to be keeping time well.

There is a bigger version of this watch, but this is the very wearable 45mm version. It helps that it's so light and really doesn't feel like a big watch.

The strap is only a week or two old and will include the receipt. It should fit probably an 8" wrist max with the micro adjustments going as far as they can, possibly slightly less. The micro adjustments in the deployment are brilliant and very easy and quick to change with the press of a button.

The crystal is perfect and as mentioned, there's no marks on the watch. There's a faint scratch on the deployment, but you can only see it in certain light.

The watch was bought on the 27th Jan 2018, so the balance of the 5 year warranty remains.

Everything is included as you would expect - both boxes, electronic warranty card dated with serial matching watch, booklets and paper work.

Asking £3,895 inc UK delivery. Let me know if you're interested in delivery elsewhere.

No trade at this time - straight sale only please.

Let me know if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:43 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
got a breitling b55 exospace black purchased new in sept 2018- you interested in a swap- only worn once- immaculate condition