The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:28 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
Watch is SOLD. Thanks Breitling Source for the space.

Purchased from Topper Pre-Owned Select, this really excellent condition example of the modern classic Aerospace received a fresh battery, inspection and pressure test. Ready to go for a few years at least. Comes with Breitling service case, polishing cloth, warranty card (Topper, good though August of 2019), results of pressure test (PASS), correct Breitling instruction manual, and original purchase receipt from Topper for any warranty claims. All bracelet links are currently installed, and as such, it should fit a 7.5" wrist, maybe bigger. Everything works great, digital display is bright, alarm is loud. I prefer this model to the newer EVO, which I find to be a bit big and I don't like the new hands. Reason for selling is I recently found a gorgeous B-1, and it seems redundant to have both. Photos were taken today. No trades please. CONUS only unless I know you. Asking a very reasonable $1425.00 including PP and Priority, insured shipping.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.