The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:13 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post

For sale is my 36mm 1984 Rolex Datejust 18k TT 16013. It's an 100% authentic vintage timepiece. The serial number ends with xxx2244. The watch features a beautiful white dial with 18k gold fluted bezel and Roman numeral markers with a stainless steel and 18k gold case and bracelet.

The watch was recently serviced in 2015. All the parts 100% original rolex parts. The case has been polished with the service. The crown is in great shape and lugs are still very thick. The Crystal is in perfect shape with no scratches on it. The date wheel, Roman markers and hands are in great shape. The case it's self has normal wear as you can see in photos.

The 18k Jubilee TT bracelet has been lightly polished as well with the service. It also has just normal wear. It's an original rolex bracelet 62523 - H18 that has the end links 455. The clasp is in great with normal wear but has some scuffs with a code 'J3'. The bracelet has normal stretch and is not to lose with a lot of years left. The bracelet is also dated 1984 which matches the watch.

The watch movement is in great condition as you can see in the photos, with movement reference 3035 quickset. It has had a service and is keeping accurate time according to COSC standards. The movements number is 1636539. Since I've removed the case back, you'll need to get it pressure sealed again. Not an expensive thing to get done.

The watch only comes with box and no papers. The photos I've provided of it's serial numebers and movement is to prove it's authenticity. I will also accept returns of up to only 3 days if you'd like to verify the watch as well once you receive it. By purchasing you are agreeing to a 3 day return policy (shipping time not included) after delivery. After 3 days the watch is officially yours, please keep in mind.
Looking to send this watch to a new home and invest in another.

Selling for $1850 + Insured shipping included
International sales welcome

For any questions please contact me lismith3727@gmail.com

L