It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 16 posts
Guys,

Both Aerospace’s sold pending funds.

First up is a gray dial Aerospace Evo, bought new by me from an AD in 2014. Also freshly back from Breitling service (Jan 2018). Maintenance service with new battery, seals, and general check out with one year warranty from BUSA. Full kit, boxes, paperwork, extra links, etc. I did not have this one refinished, so it shows some scuffage and desk rash. Nothing that wouldn't come out with a refinish, no dings that catch a finger nail. Asking $1800 for this one, shipped from the desert.

ImageIMG_0675 by Henry Joyce, on Flickr

Next up is a blue dial Aerospace Evo, bought new by me from an AD in 2014. Also freshly back from Breitling service (Jan 2018). Maintenance service with new battery, seals, and general check out with one year warranty from BUSA. Also had this one refinished, looks almost new. Not showing in the photo is one spot at about the 32 mark on the bezel where the inner edge took a hit. They couldn't polish or buff this one out and I didn't want to replace the bezel. Full kit, boxes, paperwork, extra links, etc. Asking $1850 for this one, shipped from the desert.

ImageD5D3F4A6-EB6F-49A1-9290-903800695B04 by Henry Joyce, on Flickr

Last up is a titanium and ceramic Seiko Astron Dual Time SSE041. Awesome travel watch, GPS, Ti and ceramic, solar powered, sapphire crystal, gets its setting info from GPS anywhere in the world, dual time zones. I bought this new from an AD here in Abu Dhabi. Has box, extra links, etc. There is a small ding on the 5 o'clock lug and it shows very minor desk rash on the clasp. other wise it's like new. Asking $950 shipped.

ImageIMG_0889 by Henry Joyce, on Flickr

All three watches are here with me in Abu Dhabi. The blue Aero boxes and paperwork, including Breitling service warranty, are in Ohio, but I have a moderately well trained minion who will ship them to the buyer. The blue Aero will ship from here in the B service case and the paperwork and boxes will ship from Ohio at my expense. I have all boxes and papers for the gray Aero and the Seiko with me here.

Additional pictures available on request.
Thanks for looking.