It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:14 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Attachment:
P1020262.JPG
Didn't get the watch you wanted for Christmas because they don't make it anymore????

Bought this recently thinking I would replace my Navitimer LE with it, but just can't do it. It is amazing and I would rate it about 90%. The gent I bought it from sold it to me as new, but he lied.

Although very hard to see except under certain bright sunlight, the crystal has light scratches in the AR coating near the 12 o'clock position. One lug hole has a"stretch" like the pin was yanked but the pin still sets properly and sturdily. Is sturdily a word????. It has a small scratch on the lower outside of one of the lugs. It runs about 45 seconds fast per day. I did my best to provide pictures of all these things mentioned, and I'm sure a simple service could correct all these issues.

Now that all that is out of the way, it is a beautiful and rare watch and all functions work as they should (except running a little fast as mentioned). Includes boxes and manuals, and pin tool for setting moonphase and date, extra link, and a Sinn buckle if you wish to install a strap instead of the bracelet. No warranty card as I did not receive one from the previous owner. It has the Lemania 1883 movement with moonphase.

I normally list my ads as OBO, but I'll be straight up. I'm looking to NET $2500 and I accept pretty much all forms of payment.

Feel free to pm me with any questions, more pics, and the first one to say I'll take it, gets it.

Happy New Year!

Todd

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.