The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:21 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 17 posts
This is a very rare, limited edition book produced by Breitling on the Red Arrows. The photography was done by renowned artist, David Brent. In 2014, Breitling released a 50-piece limited edition Transocean Chronograph watch featuring an engraved insignia of the Red Arrows 50th anniversary tail fin, with each piece accompanied by a special edition book, produced by Breitling and publishers the Times Group, in collaboration with leading modern aviation artist David Bent and the Red Arrows. This book was never available for sale and was impossible to obtain without purchasing one of the limited edition watches or from Breitling selectively handing it out; I obtained in in the latter way.

It's a really wonderful homage to the Red Arrows, but I just don't personally feel an attachment to it. It was given to me as a gift from Breitling UK and I feel that it should be with someone who will actually appreciate it more than I do.

Here is some of the artwork within the book: http://davidbentstudio.com/gallery/arto ... rrows.html

Here is an article explaining the significance of the book: http://www.adsadvance.co.uk/breitling-l ... eason.html

Selling for £100. Buyer pays for shipping.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Navitimer 01- Limited Edition #1337/2000