The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:18 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
I'm selling my very gently used, 100% authentic Breitling Colt Automatic watch on the original polished stainless steel Professional II bracelet. Watch was purchased new by me from an authorized dealer in 2006. Everything functions properly as it should. This was never a daily wearer, I mostly kept it stored in box and only wore it on average 2-3 times per month, and usually worn with aftermarket straps. There are some light desk dive scratches/swirls mostly on the bottom of the bracelet on the clasp and one or two very light scratches on the case. I tried to get proper light reflection to show scratches, but in person they are much less noticeable. I prefer not to re-polish my watches, but this watch can easily be lightly polished to look brand new if you choose to do so.

Full set includes original box and paperwork, hang tag, and replacement links (unused). Watch currently fits 7 inch wrist and extra links can easily be added or removed. Lid of the plastic display box fell off and original display cushion is missing (will be replaced with filler cushion for safe shipping).

Asking $1700 including fully insured priority mail shipping with tracking. No lowball offers please. Payment can be made by wire, local pickup in NYC, or PayPal invoice for 3% extra). Thanks for looking and feel free to respond here or email me at gksevenoneeight@gmail.com with any questions!