The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
I am selling my 2015 modle Breitling avenger II gmt. It has a blue dial and and polished stainless case with a polished stainless braclet with extra link. It is an authentic Breitling and comes with box,warranty book,owners manual,electronic warranty card,certificate of authenticity and the soft breitling case. Also comes with a brown leather strap with butterfly clasp. Email me at corysnider23@gmail.com or text message to 812-720-1322 for better pictures of the watch and paperwork. Asking $2025.00 net to me. Paypal is ok.

Cory Snider

s1356.photobucket.com/user/Snider44/library/?view=recent&page=1

Cory Snider

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Due to a very large and unexpected bill for new property taxes coming my way I am selling my 2015 model Breitling avenger II gmt. I had been saving to buy this watch for quite a while and finally found the perfect one 3 weeks ago and now I have to sell it. It has a blue dial and and polished stainless case with a polished stainless braclet with extra link. It is an authentic Breitling and comes with box,warranty book,owners manual,electronic warranty card,certificate of authenticity and the soft breitling case. Also comes with a brown leather strap with butterfly clasp. Email me at corysnider23@gmail.com or text message to 812-720-1322 for more pictures of the watch and paperwork or any questions.i just paid $2050.00 for it 3 weeks ago and am willing to take a loss. All reasonable offers will be considered. Asking $1950.00 net to me. Paypal is ok. Thank you .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Duplicate threads merged.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 4 posts
Is the Avenger II GMT still available?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

For sale is my like new condition Breitling avenger II gm blue dial. It was my first high end watch and has been very well taken care of and everything works as it should. Keeps time extremely well at +/- 8 seconds per day. The case and Sapphire are in like new condition with no visible defects. Watch comes with the polished stainless breitling bracelet, it has a few very minor scuffs on the clasp but nothing major. Comes with extra links, breitling box, all paperwork, certificate of authenticity, electronic warranty card, and also a brown leather breitling strap and a blue and white zulu strap. Need to sell quickly since I have purchased 2 new watches in the last week and the price reflects this. $1680 or best reasonable offer. Email is corysnider23@gmail.com if you have any questions or want different pictures.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Duplicate threads merged, please read and follow the rules, three posts and two moderations is not a good start. Next time the thread just gets deleted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:05 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Selling my automatic Glycine combat 6 blue dial stainless steel watch. I had been waiting for these to be back in Stock and finally bought one last week from jomashop and it's just not my style. It's the sunburst blue dial and comes with the polished stainless steel bracelet and also a blue and white nato strap that I put on it. Still has all of the 2 year jomashop warranty remaining and is in new condition with box hang tag and extra links for the bracelet. Just bought this watch a week and a half ago and now they're sold out again. $350 net to me through paypal or would consider trading up to a glycine airman 24 hour dial and I'll throw in some cash. Any questions email me at corysnider23@gmail.com. thanks for looking.

https://www.jomashop.com/glycine-watch- ... mb-wl.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:24 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Multiple threads merged, please read and follow the rules - really getting fed up with having to moderate every post you make.

Would likely help to provide photos of the watch rather than links to a retailer as well.