The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 3 posts
#1) For sale is my Bell and Ross BR-01-97-SCl #244/999 "Climb" limited edition. This is a unique, beautiful, and rare piece that you would be proud to own and wear (I am).

Description: this is a 3-hand movement with a quickset date and a power reserve indicator (reserve de Marche), hacking and handwinding with a screw down crown. The case is stainless and pvd coated with a flat sapphire crystal. The piece is styled after an aviation instrument called a variometer.

Condition: I won't call it brand new condition because I did wear it a few times, but I can't find any flaws in this piece, even with a loupe. Buyer will be very pleased with the condition. Both the rubber and codura OEM straps are unworn.

Includes: watch, triple boxes, strap changing tools, unworn OEM straps, manual. I can't find the card, which was blank - I recently moved and it seems to have wandered off. It may turn up, but let's say the card is absent. To compensate I'll include 2 additional like-new straps: a tan suede strap and a custom made rubberized codura / leather lined strap.

Pics: see below

Price: lists for $5500. Grey market is $2500. Save a few hundred bucks and get some free straps from me - $2200 shipped in the conus.

#2) For sale only is this Rolex Explorer II Random Serial. This is the newest version with the engraved rehaut, 42mm case, machined clasp, and the bracelet with the snap-in half link extension.

This watch is not a safe queen - it was worn and enjoyed. The crystal got some chips and it was sent in to rolex for a full service and crystal replacement ($1k+ service). The pics show the condition - overall very good but certainly has some marks on the bracelet and bezel. While examining with a loupe I also noticed what I think is a mark on the rehaut (inner bezel). To be clear, these are noticable only if looking for them. On the wrist this piece presents beautifully.

Pics below:

Price is $5250 firm, net - I will ship any way you like and get paid any way you prefer, fees on the buyer. I think this may be the lowest price for an explorer ii random with the box and cards ever. If you wear you watches and enjoy them, this is the deal for you.

I have dozens of deals and many references on multiple watch forums - but with confidence.

Thanks for looking.

blakkflame likes this post.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Rolex is sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blakkflame likes this post.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:21 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:09 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Bump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
I like the Bell and Ross, what's the lume like ?