The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
For sale is my Breitling Naval Centennial Limited Edition Airwolf, ref # A7836323/BA86. A unique timepiece to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Naval aviation. This one is near mint condition and worn a handful of careful times. This commemorative edition features functions utilized by pilots: 1/100th of a second chronograph with split times, alarm, countdown, 2nd timezone with independent alarm, UTC and perpetual calendar. The NVG-compatible display back lighting system enables night-time read-off and a turbine-shaped case back serves as a resonance chamber for the alarm. Only 500 of these special pieces were produced, with 50 given to the 100th Anniversary of Naval Aviation Foundation. Number 1 in the series was worn by Space shuttle commander Mark Kelly during the last flight of the Endeavor to the international space station.

The watch is complete with original paperwork and boxes. This is a beautiful watch with all the quality, functionality and distinctive looks of a Breitling. Thanks to Brent @ mainstreetwatches for the high quality pics. Might consider Aerospace EVO on bracelet (full kit) in trade.

Price: $2,100 shipped stateside. You won't find a nicer one any cheaper. PayPal preferred. SOLD!

Last edited by vintage on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:17 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 36 posts
Did by any change you copied the text of an old sales post of mine (About a year old) from this forum as I used to have this same exact watch? Mine was 46/500.

At least if you are going to copy the ad text give some credit to the original author.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:34 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 414 posts
avantgardetime wrote:
Did by any change you copied the text of an old sales post of mine (About a year old) from this forum as I used to have this same exact watch? Mine was 46/500.

At least if you are going to copy the ad text give some credit to the original author.

If you have a problem have the courtesy to PM me.