The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:49 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Up For Sale is Breitling Montbrillant Datora (43mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: A21330
Condition: Like New. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. Sapphire is without scratches. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2003 in Germany from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, COSC Certificate, Sliding Rule Instructions and Manual

My Price SOLD Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal. Please No Trades or Low-Ball Offers.

Email: jakublwatches@gmail.com
I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:00 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling for Bentley Motors Chronograph (48.7mm)
Reference Number: A2536212
Condition: Like NEW. The watch has no scratches or dints on the case or on the bracelet. Sapphire is without scratches. The only details to mention is the inner box pillow which is missing and 1 link from bracelet too. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2006 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, COSC Certificate, Instructions Manual, Sliding Rule Operations Manual, Bentley Motors Booklet and Hang-Tag

Retail Price: 9.065USD (Discontinued Model Now)
My Price SOLD Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal. Please No Trades or Low-Ball Offers.

I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:18 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Superocean Heritage (46mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet
Reference Number: A1732016/C734
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2014 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer. The Watch is Under Manufacture Warranty Until 26/12/2016
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty, International Warranty and Maintenance Booklet, Instructions Manual and COSC Certificate
+ I Will Add Pressure Test Results from Service Center

Retail Price: 4.405USD / 3.940EUR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:19 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Colt Automatic (41mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Professional II Bracelet
Reference Number: A17380
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. Sapphire is Clear. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2007 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and other Booklets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling For Bentley Motors Mark VI Chronograph Limited Editiof of 500 Pieces Worldwide (42mm)
18K Rose Gold Case fitted on the Blue Alligator Leather
Reference Number: H26362
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. The Leather Strap is in Perfect Condition and Shows Only minimal wear. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Limited Edition Certificate, COSC Certificate, Instructions Manual and Sliding Rule Operation Instructions

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:49 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer 1461 Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces Worldwide (46mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Blue Alligator Leather
Reference Number: A1937012/BA57
Condition: Like NEW/Unworn. The watch has no scratches or dints on the case. The leather is Like New. Sapphire is Clear. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2012 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty, Limited Edition Certificate, COSC Certificate, Instructions Manual, Sliding Rule Operation Manual and Pusher for Leap-Year.
The inner pillow box is missing instead I have added Breitling Zip Travel Case inside (See Photos)

Retail Price: 10.140USD (Discontinued Model)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Bentley GT Midnight Diamond Limited Edition of 100 Pieces Worldwide (45mm)
Black PVD Stainless Steel Case fitted on the White Rubber Strap
Reference Number: M1336267
Condition: Mint. The watch has minimum wear visible on the case, the only thing to mention is the scratch on PVD on the folding clasp. Rubber has been sized to fit approximately 17cm (6.7inches) wrist size. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2012 in Germany from Authorised Dealer Wempe
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Limited Edt. Certificate, Sliding Rule Card, COSC Certificate and Instructions Manual

Retail Price: 18.300USD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat 44 Frecce Tricolori Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces Worldwide (44mm)
Reference Number: AB01104D/BC62
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. Sapphire is Clear. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2014 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer. The Watch is Under 5-Year Manufacture Warranty Until 2019
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty, Warranty Booklet, Limited Edition Booklet, Instructions Manual and COSC Certificate
+ I Will Add Pressure Test Results from Service

Retail Price: 9.735USD

Last edited by jakubL on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet
Reference Number: A17320
Condition: Perfect. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet, it has only few marks on the bezel from normal wear (nothing big). Please See Photos
The Watch has been is Service and has new crown
The Watch Comes with Breitling Travel Case, No Papers

Retail Price: 4.405USD / 3.940EUR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (43.7mm)
18K Rose Gold/Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18K Rose Gold/Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: C1335612
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case or on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2010 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Other Booklets

Retail Price: 10.510USD (Discontinued Model)

Last edited by jakubL on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Chronomat Evolution Automatic (43.7mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Brown Calfskin Leather
Reference Number: A13356
Condition: Excellent. No scratches or dints on the case or on the bezel. Sapphire is clear. Leather shows only slight wear. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Italy from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Other Booklets. The Only thing to mention is the lower part of bakelite box which is missing.
+ I Will Add Vibrograph and Pressure Test Results from Service Center

My Price Now ! SOLD Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.

Last edited by jakubL on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:34 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling Navitimer World (46mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Black Calfskin Leather
Reference Number: A24322
Condition: Like NEW. No Scratches or Dints on the case. Sapphire is Clear. Leather is NEW. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Spain from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Slide Rule Instructions

Retail Price: 6.535USD / 5.840EUR

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:53 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Navitimer World RESERVED

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Hi All
Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Chronograph 125th Anniversary ''Gun Stratus Blue'' Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces (46mm)
Reference Number: A23320
Purchased in 2010 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including International warranty, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and other Booklets

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:02 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

NEW Reduced Price for Emergency and Chronomat Evolution

Emergency NOW! Final 2.900USD / 2.650EUR Shipped (FedEx) see ad with pictures on page 5

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next